• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,390

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Poverty is where the money is though, I wouldn't look too much into transfer budget predictions anyway, I'm sure the board will work in conjunction with the clubs needs.
We don’t need to look at predictions, agree, but when they weigh up to what has happened here for more than 10 years, then they are probably more accurate than not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If its 70M we'll have to be smart making signing. Like last summer signing we're smart apart from Lich

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lich was a free transfer to bring backup with experience to the dressing room. Switzerland captain also I think.

Are these estimates usually only the budget, not taking freeing wages and outgoing transfer fees into account?

ArsenalFever

We don’t need to look at predictions, agree, but when they weigh up to what has happened here for more than 10 years, then they are probably more accurate than not.
Maybe, but I'm just thinking they'll take a leap of faith considering the competition, plus Chelsea's impending possible transfer ban, I think that extra push in the transfer market this summer could push us up a notch, even from a business point of view, I think it makes total sense to allow more funding to be available.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I always take anything about Arsenal's alleged budget with a grain of salt.

tenor.gif

One thing I always find amusing is that the same outlets who claim Arsenal only has less than £50 million to spend have them linked with £400 million worth of players -- including some who alone would cost close to twice the alleged budget. In truth, Arsenal should have money to spend this summer with the new sponsorship deals kicking in and wages coming off the books to free up room. Making the Champions League would boost it even further.

Last edited:

Mudi

Lol, why do people keep posting sh*t like this?

If we would have £150M to spend, do you think that the club would have released that information?

If we only had £50m to spend, do you think that the club would have withdrawn Ramsey's offer?

We will invest heavily this summer with many outgoings (Cech, Ospina, Mustafi and/or Chambers, Jenkinson, Lichtsteiner, Ramsey, Elneny, Welbeck, ...).

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Lol, why do people keep posting sh*t like this?

If we would have £150M to spend, do you think that the club would have released that information?

If we only had £50m to spend, do you think that the club would have withdrawn Ramsey's offer?

We will invest heavily this summer with many outgoings (Cech, Ospina, Mustafi and/or Chambers, Jenkinson, Lichtsteiner, Ramsey, Elneny, Welbeck, ...).
lol

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We spent close to £70m last summer having less commercial revenue and a much higher wage bill. Nobody knows what we have available to spend, especially not some **** who writes for football London.
We can be sure that we can spend less than Manchester clubs and more than Tottenham. I think anything between 50m and 150m is a realistic budget for us, which is great. Bad news is that budget doesn't make much difference when you don't have good people knowing how to spend that money.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dembele won't come cheap and he is an upgrade on what we already have. Outstanding finisher and a big game player.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Dembele won't come cheap and he is an upgrade on what we already have. Outstanding finisher and a big game player.
More importantly, good pace, ball control and dribbling that can improve our buildup play.
We have too many players that only care about getting the end product. No one want to get involved in the buildup play.

nick gould

More importantly, good pace, ball control and dribbling that can improve our buildup play.
We have too many players that only care about getting the end product. No one want to get involved in the buildup play.
Lacazette disagrees with you on that one. He is very good with hold up play and link up play for one so small. He also works his socks off defensively and maybe that explains why he doesn't finish as well as he used to, it's energy sapping.

blaise

50-70m is probably correct like like always but that is without sales. We need to start to be ruthless regarding sales and contract extensions. Raul needs to sell 80-100m players this summer minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom