• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fantasy football rival has Kola and Auba and I’ve got Deeney.

There’s serious money on the line here as well, how have I ended up in such a **** situation. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

433 mustafi RB

Your formation spotting is getting better by the week.

I'd say 433 lines yes, but more a 4231 shape with Torreira and Xhaka protecting the space behind Ramsey. Miki and Iwobi tucking into the right and left half spaces respectively.

Decent setup, I think we can win tonight.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Fantasy football rival has Kola and Auba and I’ve got Deeney.

There’s serious money on the line here as well, how have I ended up in such a **** situation. :lol:

My diagnosis : Excessive recklessness brought on by a false sense of trust in the law of averages.

Decent team, but why is Emery Jr. suddenly out of favour.

Because he has had a whole season only to amount to few good games. Even men like Emery has some limit on their patience.

It will do good for Guendouzi to be a bit from the stage and not in leading role.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Apart from Mustafi I'm happy with this line-up. At least Dinos has someone sensible alongside him in that CB pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom