• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

D4ORcWFWkAEJmRi.jpg
He actually said “whack”? 100% would be selling drugs to minors if he wasn’t a footballer.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Holy crap so much negativety here ! I think the players had Napoli in their minds.this was a massive win for top 4

The ****s could've just finished them at the Emirates. How many chances did they miss again?

Thing is we'll probably an even worse performance against Napoli.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
:mad::mad::mad:**** YOU I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET.

Thanks for spoiling it.
You can't really be online the day after Got and not expect spoilers.
Completely unexpected, but I think it's for the best that Jon executed him.
I was really shocked by that. Jon has always been the more pragmatic one. I had expected it from Dany, not him.

We still have such nice memories of him though. #NeverForgetTyrion

benjamin86

Established Member
Just googled him, he's got a good 3 inches height on Docoure & his price, according to transfermarkt.uk is a little shy of £11 million. Sign both of them up!!
youtube makes every player look like world beaters but still....

Also i think he has the most tackles per game in ligue 1.

Definitely the type of profile of player we should be signing to replace Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom