• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
The big thing for me is intensity. AMN when he plays at a fast tempo is 100x better than uber-relaxed AMN. He still has the composure, but he's also playing the game at a pace the opposition find difficult to deal with. When he's switched on, he can do anything. The game against United and the game last night are just 2 big examples of what he can be like when he's focused, and playing with intensity at the right moments in the game, then he'll be more than fine.
Emery is probably a good fit for him as a manager in that regard as he seems to demand a high level of intensity and work rate from his players. I`m pretty sure that`s something he`s been told to work on.

Last edited:

The big thing for me is intensity. AMN when he plays at a fast tempo is 100x better than uber-relaxed AMN. He still has the composure, but he's also playing the game at a pace the opposition find difficult to deal with. When he's switched on, he can do anything. The game against United and the game last night are just 2 big examples of what he can be like when he's focused, and playing with intensity at the right moments in the game, then he'll be more than fine.

Yeah hence I think intensity could be experience thing. At least I'm hoping so, because with experience like he is getting now constantly starting he will learn to utilize it right! That is at least my hope!

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's been fantastic since the first half of the Man Utd game, and I couldn't be happier. Gotta admit I was losing faith in him, but he's turned it around with some good defensive performances. His RB cover for Bellerin has been a big help and has probably prevented an injury crisis collapse. Hope he continues along this path.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he just keep going he need to put good performance from now until end of the season he'll start all our remaining games

DasBootist

Lol @ the hyperbole from previous page. AMN is going to be our right-back for years to come. Hopefully he doesn't leave for Chelsea..

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Reminiscent of that prick Ashley Cole. Hopefully he sticks with us.
Given the body of work he's now amassing in the position, think it's probably better if he forgets about midfield - as much as it pains me to say :mad: as I'd really like a player of his profile in midfield. Willock's my next hope for that kinda role. I'd like to see more of his attacking side come to the fore in the RB/RWB role though. So far, Bellerin still has the edge in that regard, but if AMN can build a steady amount of attacking contributions - with his technique and dribbling, could be real competition for Bellerin.

Speaking of Cole though, we really need to sort out LB. I'm not comfy with Kolasinac and Monreal.

nick gould

Another very good game at RB, couple of slack moments aside. Might be proving me wrong about becoming a RB/RWB.
I think he has accepted his fate and is focusing on becoming the best he can be at rb/rwb. He has been absolutely solid defensively of late and he plays with hunger and passion. No more of that nonchalant style of play. At this rate there is only experience between him and Bellerin.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Dreadful footballer. Should be in league one.
Lots of potential but horrible decision making at times. First yellow was never yellow, but afterwards be smart, keep it simple. He made a moronic mistake being on a yellow. Don't care how old you are, that's just poverty.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom