• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Neres

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Got his first call up, too. Got into Vinicius Jr's spot.

Been all the hype lately due to his displays in the Champions League. Think he just got his Italian passport aswell.

Keplaz

Funny thing is in both Football Manager and my old career mode on Fifa 18, Arsenal always buy him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

When he came on the scene he seemed like a so/so player to me (usual rapid tricky Brasilian with low end product). He's on fire this season though and has proven able to perform against the big boys. Looks like he has higher ceiling after all.

I'm not sure if we should throw the big bucks at this kid though, for £35m it might be worth a gamble. @razörist fancy a swap for a 26 yr old WC winning CB? You'll be needing one come summer.
We should do everything to get De Ligt, even if it’s 100M+. Sell the ground under the stadium or the parking lot like Madrid used to do when they needed money for players. Anyone else at Ajax is way inflated in price right now, de Ligt is worth every cent no matter how much you pay.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Save us Dave ffs.
Man has elite mentality:
D30TgX7UYAEnxmn.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure Raul said we're already advanced in our summer transfer plans. So I wouldn't be surprised if we had already held talks.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Rough English translation:

"The @arsenal has long been following the Brazilian David Neres, whose price may be around € 40M, although the @ajax does NOT want to sell, the same as what happens to @Atleti with Tagliafico, which Simeone has convinced to be the replacement of Filipe Luis."

ArsenalFever

Yer, bring the girl to England, question marks over you though, still would prefer Loz if we could reach an agreement.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
After tonight's performance, our chance to get him would be very slim

Top Bottom