• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yep, can't remember last time every game counted as a cup final so late in the season.
Reminds me of the run-in in 12/13 where the team had a terrible away record until the spring, then they grinded out a bunch of 1-0 and 2-1 wins at previously tricky away grounds like Sunderland, Swansea, QPR, Fulham, West Brom and Newcastle. Something similar is required this season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Utd drop points against Everton I think 75 should be enough. I reckon Utd will beat Chelsea and at best draw with City so if they drop points at Everton 75 will be their maximum (if they draw at Everton), as will Chelsea’s. In that scenario and considering our GD three wins should be enough to get 4th.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Reminds me of the run-in in 12/13 where the team had a terrible away record until the spring, then they grinded out a bunch of 1-0 and 2-1 wins at previously tricky away grounds like Sunderland, Swansea, QPR, Fulham, West Brom and Newcastle. Something similar is required this season.

Similar but now we have a Europa competition added with a realistic chance to win it. Definitely the most exciting run-in in a while. Every fixture is make or break.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Don't think that Utd will be problem.If they get more than 5 points in those 3 games,they can be happy.

We still can afford to drop points in 2 games,which is good.If Chelsea don't win at OT ofc.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
At this stage, I'm not looking at the other teams because we still have to take care of our own business. We have a game in hand on Chelsea which only means something if we win it. It will be good to have some winning 3pm Saturday games whilst those around us hopefully cancel each other out in later fixtures. Third spot and the EL trophy is our aim now.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Fair play to sp*rs. Great performance. A lot of comments about the horror of them potentially winning the CL but I’m totally chilled as they now have 2 extra energy-sapping nerve-shredding games and Barca are still lurking in the competition.

Ladies & gents. Last night could be the moment we made the top 4.

Let's play Aubamawang

Tbh given the way they have been playing, I would be surprised if Ajax doesn't beat them. But even in a one off game, Pool or Barca should have too much for them hopefully

siavash

losing Torreira and Xhaka at the same time, with Ramsey not fully fit, has been potentially disastrous :confused:eek:_O

طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت کلینیک طراحی سایت سازمانی طراحی سایت لواسان طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه
طراحی سایت خبری تبلیغات اینترنتی طراحی سایت شرکتی تبلیغات گوگل سئوکار طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی لوگو سئو سایت ثبت دامنه میزبانی سایت
طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت دیباجی طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت نیاوران طراحی سایت پاسداران طراحی سایت شریعتی طراحی سایت آجودانیه طراحی سایت لاله زار طراحی سایت ولنجک
طراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی سایت جردن طراحی سایت ونک طراحی سایت گیشا میزبانی وب طراحی سایت مدرسه طراحی سایت جمالزاده هاست
کارشناس تولید محتوا طراحی سایت صنعتی ثبت دامنه ارزان طراحی سایت نارمک طراحی سایت تهرانپارس طراحی سایت پزشکی طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت دزاشیب طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش
طراحی سایت شهرک غرب طراحی سایت بهار سئوی سایت بلیط هواپیما هاست لینوکس طراحی پورتال سازمانی طراحی سایت الهیه

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The key Tottenham games - assuming they are beaten by City - are West Ham at home (four days after they play Brighton, three days before they play Ajax whereas West Ham have seven days to prepare) and Bournemouth away sandwiched by the Ajax games and a mere two days before the return game in Amsterdam.

So we must hope they haven't had either a big win or a big loss in the home game because if they have a chance to get to the final (or think they do) the temptation not to play your first XI and the tendency of some players to save themselves for the bigger game almost certainly will lead to dropped points.

I think we might get away with losing one more game to get 4th but probably need 4 wins for 3rd. I think 78 points will be Sp uds ceiling. 76 will be Chelsea's ceiling. Manu won't get past 74.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Let's win Palace first like we should and see what the rest does. I suspect were going to be in third place after next weekend and then it's up to us to keep that. We have confidence, clean sheets and not many injuries. Let's do this!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Let's win Palace first like we should and see what the rest does. I suspect were going to be in third place after next weekend and then it's up to us to keep that. We have confidence, clean sheets and not many injuries. Let's do this!

But Ramsey just got injured? Torreira niggled at the end of the match, is it bad? Xhaka was substituted so was it to give him rest?

Midfield has some worries. If we have to play Guendouzi & Elneny together again like against Everton, they really have to step up their game.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
But Ramsey just got injured? Torreira niggled at the end of the match, is it bad? Xhaka was substituted so was it to give him rest?

Midfield has some worries. If we have to play Guendouzi & Elneny together again like against Everton, they really have to step up their game.

I think only Ramsey is out. Xhaka was one yellow away from being suspended.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Ffs, yet again this season is on a knife edge but even worse now. We're a few results off having a great season or an AM mass **** led by @GDeep™

I’ve been told there is a Kool aid recipe already being whipped up by an AM member in case.

Can you imagine the scenes if we get knocked out by Valencia, Sp**s win UCL and united pips us for 4th? Don’t even think I’ll find my wife attractive after that

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Xhaka was taken off to not risk getting a yellow and missing the first leg of semi.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom