• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
That was good. One of our best away performances in Europe for a long time.
What? Happy with the result, but I'm so bored. Defended well, but couldn't create one proper chance in open play nor string more than 2 passes together. Mkhi, Ramsey, Torreira, Kola, Auba, Laca (aside from the fk), Monreal, Iwobi all poor. Napoli has just been incredibly poor today and couldn't convert a chance if we'd let them. I'm only happy with Cech's big save and Sokratis+Kos. AMN was decent too.

It's just that the bar is so damn low.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What? Happy with the result, but I'm so bored. Defended well, but couldn't create one proper chance in open play nor string more than 2 passes together. Mkhi, Ramsey, Torreira, Kola, Auba, Laca (aside from the fk), Monreal, Iwobi all poor. Napoli has just been incredibly poor today and couldn't convert a chance if we'd let them. I'm only happy with Cech's big save and Sokratis+Kos. AMN was decent too.

True, but as long as we can keep grinding out 1-0 wins I couldn't care less. Make sure we get to the CL and clean ship in the summer.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

You can't be serious mate.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Coquelin picked up a late yellow and misses the first leg through suspension. Not sure if that helps or hinders us.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
D4dsJ8nX4AA2UU2.jpg

The real reason why Özil was benched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom