• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

What? Happy with the result, but I'm so bored. Defended well, but couldn't create one proper chance in open play nor string more than 2 passes together. Mkhi, Ramsey, Torreira, Kola, Auba, Laca (aside from the fk), Monreal, Iwobi all poor. Napoli has just been incredibly poor today and couldn't convert a chance if we'd let them. I'm only happy with Cech's big save and Sokratis+Kos. AMN was decent too.

It's just that the bar is so damn low.
Same here. I was bored to death. But I suppose this is the business end of the season. It's all about results and clean sheets.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
D4dsJ8nX4AA2UU2.jpg

The real reason why Özil was benched

Which year is this? :D

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Had his moments. On the rare occasions he plays with his brain, he can be a good defender.

That's fair, but Coquelin and Gabriel have actually been quite good for Valencia. They've both been key to Valencia's stingy defense, which is actually 2nd only to Atletico Madrid in La Liga.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery say he doesn't know if ramsey played his last game with us. But confirm is muscular injury

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keown is really banging the Ramsey drum making him sound like the best midfielder in the world! I hope the fit players aren't listening.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery-proud of the players and the supporters. Says we started well and had big chances. Says we deserved to win and is looking forward to the semis. On Ramsey, he says its muscular and it will he weeks. He says we have other players wanting an opportunity. He doesn't know if Ramsey has played his last game for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom