• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have a feeling Eddie is finished with us. Barring some unwanted injury he is never going to displace either of our two expensive strikers. If we played two up front regularly than that might provide opportunity for rotation and a third striker but don't think it will be the norm. This season was his big chance. He wasn't given enough time and he didn't make enough of the (few) chances he got.

We should be happy at least one young player has broken through. Can't put AMN back in the lamp now.

Why would he be finished here? Hasn't he got contract until 2022? I read he made a 5-year deal in 2017.

Surely we can loan him and let him develop that way to see if he has it to make it here.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
A bit worried about this game actually. I know we are great at home but not all our performances have been that convincing even at the Emirates. This week has been very tough, Ramsey is out, Koscielny probably wont play and Sokratis is suspended. Palace are dangerous away from home and haven`t done too badly lately even if they haven`t picked up too many points.

ClubLevel

Can see quite a few changes here.

I think he will go with something like...

Leno

Jenkinson
Mustafi
Mav
Monrreal

Elneny
Guendouzi
Özil

Iwobi
Miki
Laca

Then pretty much play the same outfield team against Wolves midweek as against Napoli (Ramsey aside).

drippin

Oh goodie, half our team might be out for this. Figures getting top 4 could never be simple or easy for us.

Just what I had a hunch about in some topic. This could be bad. Need at least Guendouzi to perform like earlier this season.

Hope some of it is putting doubt in Palace tactics / preparation, like Xhaka.

drippin

Would you guys be willing to have AMN at CM with say Matteo for this? Play Mustafi at RB?

Well now he is used to playing RB or RWB. So is the switch easy to the mindset? Has he impressed in that position at some point in senior games?

I think in combination to Mustafi at RB, I would still rather play Elneny if that is the only possibility. Meaning Xhaka is injured also.

And with Kos needing rest and Sokratis suspended, I think Mustafi might need to play CB.

Dregen57

The way Mustafi is being mentioned by so many posters even after a match that he hasn't played some might think that Arsenal are in relegation zone and out of EL due to his fault. Have a break people, life is beautiful.
How people are talking piss of any Arsenal player, as a fan, is beyond me. Ok he's maybe not the best defender but we should support every player who plays for Arsenal! I believe the coach team make the right decision who should play and when

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How people are talking piss of any Arsenal player, as a fan, is beyond me. Ok he's maybe not the best defender but we should support every player who plays for Arsenal! I believe the coach team make the right decision who should play and when
I wouldn't take the piss out of the fella - I'm sure he's a nice guy - but that doesn't mean I want him in the team. I hope he does well whenever he plays, but nearly every game he does something stupid to mess things up, even when he actually is playing well. Can't be trusted to perform consistently IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom