• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

Still very happy about that excellent away performance. Best we've managed against a decent team in Europe for some time. We never for one moment looked like losing. We were never under pressure at all. It was great organisation and great effort from everyone.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Dunno where to ask this so I ask here.

So I'm looking at Soccerway fixtures for Arsenal. It says we have Monday match against Leicester 29.4., then Thursday 2.5. home against Valencia. Next is Saturday 4.5. against Brighton and then Thursday 9.5. against Valencia again.

Surely the Brighton match must be delayed?

Leicester away has also been rescheduled to 28.4.

avalonhse

I am serious mate, I was bored as hell and did not enjoy watching the game at all. I did say we were solid defensively (as a unit), but we had 9 players in front of our box for most of the game.

That's what Wenger can not do and reason why he left: giving opponent no hope to reverse the game.

What do you want after all? Naive attacking and be eliminated as we did in the past?

We can not buy luxuries as Man City, and as many said, our team quality is not much better than Napoli. That's the truth.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sucks that we don’t play villareal in the semis. Would have loved to see Santi play in the Emirates again, his journey back to pro football has been an impossible story but he did it. I love that he gets applauded in every LaLiga stadium now. I’ll be cheering for Villareal in their relegation battle.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dunno how these defensive solidity posts are coming up. They could have scored 4 goals if not for some godawful finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom