• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samuel Umtiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Umtiti>>>Manolas.

We should buy both with Sokratis with them in a three. Kos, Mavrapanos and Holding as replacements.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Umtiti stayed on the bench, Lenglet played well and de Ligt scored the game winner. It is looking increasingly likely that Umtiti will be on the market.

Umtiti, Kos, and Sokratis would be epic for next season.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Somehow this guy isn't getting me excited at all, feels like a massive potential flop.
I've started to feel the same way about Pepe, even though I've been high on him for a while now.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Don't believe this one bit, I think we can afford him I just doubt we are going to pay that price with the positions we need to fill.

I can see him going for less than what is being quoted, yes he's a great defender but the injury is a concern and if Barca do sign De Ligt everyone already knows they are looking to offload Umtiti.

There are a lot of CB options available this summer, red flags surrounding him, only way I can see Barca getting the mega money is off Utd who are happy to throw it at the wall until something sticks.

Wouldn't be too thrilled with Manolos either, see him as a bit of a risky signing.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He had a good tournament for Greece a few years back, think most is based on that. Underwhelming whenever I have seen him in the last 18 months. Mustafi level maybe.

I also question if a lot of his rep is based off his fifa reputation, from what I remember he was one of the solid options on the game.

I'd say he is slightly better than Mustafi, but that doesn't exactly mean much, they are pretty similar.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
A player with a chronic injury problem + Arsenal = Nightmare scenario

Do not want. There is tempting fate then there's walking under a bunch of ladders on an Indian burial ground while surrounded by black cats.

Buying Umiti is the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom