• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,344

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Really interesting link.

www.gunnerstown.com/arsenal/2019/02/08/will-alexis-claude-maurice-follow-guendouzi-to-be-the-next-gooner-off-the-lorient-express/

The above article was from February. Good friends with Guendouzi and clearly a standout talent. Only seen him in highlights and clips of his goals.

He plays on the left and basically scores in every game at ligue 2 which is quite something. Seems like a high IQ footballer.

Good pickup.

Gives me definite Lemar vibes.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Good pickup.

Gives me definite Lemar vibes.
With the way he positions himself in between the oppositions midfield and defence, he plays more like an attacking midfielder who can dribble rather than a winger.

Definitely a good talent to have alongside Smith Rowe for that attacking midfield position.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seriously, what differentiates Fraser from Zaha?

Zaha’s so electric man, he just opens the game up like so few others.

He’s double marked constantly at Palace, with us he’d be unreal.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Averaging around 15-18 goal contributions for the last three seasons with a team that generally puts up mid forties percent possession & while being man marked / targeted.

He will explode with the club that makes the move. Opposition just cant do what they do now when other elite attackers on the pitch.

Tom349

David Brooks for 60m would be a much better investment than Zaha for 60m should we be looking for additions from within the premier league.

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd be reluctant to spend £60m on Zaha purely because he is so used to playing on the counter at Palace and Utd. Not saying that can't prove useful to us but if we want to control possession, is he going to be good at linking up play?

ArsenalFever

Zaha deserves a second chance at a European challenging club, seems to have made strong progress the past few years, but by no means is he worth over £50 million, I could vision him being a good player at Arsenal but nothing more, could see him developing slightly over the next few years but doubt to exceptional standards. He may be a stand out player for palace, but could he deal with being overshadowed at other clubs.
Good definition of a “good winger”

Lozano is the best winger available for that kind of cash, hands down, would also compliment in the Ramsey replacement if we were to sign him.

I’m sure there’s plenty of other options that could step up for good value and be great, but just about making the correct decisions come the summer transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom