• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

boyinneedofhumor

Hope the squad realise the significance of the current position,
and have some pride in saying "...its in our hands now",
rather than subsequently"...its out of our hands, and we can only hope that the other teams...."

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Laura Woods will give Unai head live on skysports, if he manages to finish in the top 4 and delivers St. Totteringham all in his first season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
All the Palace result did was kill whatever margin for error was left. 4 wins will do it although it's a shame that 3rd is gone.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fail to beat Wolves and it’s out of our hands, I think Chelsea will not be perfect from here on out but I just wish it was in our hands still.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If it wasn’t for my hate for the Europa I’d be sick of this race for top 4 now. Bunch of inconsistent teams with 2 hoping to be less **** than the other 2.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
For me the next three are must wins. We need to make sure we go into that last game at Burnley not needing to win. I think Chelsea drop points at Utd but other than that I expect them to win every game.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Guess the good thing is the games are coming thick and fast. A win at Wolves will take the pain of this one away. I reckon it's between us and Chelsea for top 4. Sp**s will finish 3rd and United aren't in any kind of form at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 wins from 4 to get job done maybe have to win against Leicester and wolves we put ourselves in difficult situation

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We can still do it, little margin for error but we’ve seen recently how poor the teams are around us are.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom