• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Premier-League-Wolves-vs-Arsenal.jpg

Referee: Stuart Atwell

Team News: Sokratis available after suspension, Xhaka/Torreira could return based on Emery's comments:
‘We changed because we are going to play a lot of matches.

‘We have had some injuries, like with Aaron Ramsey, and we need to protect the players. ‘For example, Xhaka asked to change in the second half against Napoli and today could’ve played, but with some risk. ‘We need to protect our players and to us other players. We are playing with a lot of players and they give us the performance, we lost today but we could also have lost with other players on the pitch.’

Wolves recent form:
Untitled.jpg

Expecting the players rested on Sunday to return to the usual team:
Untitled.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Swear to absolute f*ck these lads better go and smash Wolves somehow. I do think we have to win every game now.

Chelseas run in is piss easy and may only drop points against United.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't think Auba will start again. His partnership with Laca which seemed so promising in the beginning, hasn't been great of late.

With a bit of luck we can definitely win this. Wolves are bloody Championship farmers ffs!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’d like to move away from 3-4-1-2 to be honest. ****ing sick to death of having dross like Kolasinac in the final third delivering the final ball.
Same, but it seems like the line-up he trusts the most right now. Although with Sok/Kos available the back 4 is a possibility.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Although he scored against Palace I'd rest Auba. He's played 90 minutes 2x a week for a while now and we need him for the run, just looks kinda sh*t atm ngl.

Since Ramsey is out, I think we'll see one of Iwobi/Mhki starting for a bit of work rate, possibly Özil to the bench like we saw in Naples.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The good news that wolves not looking great lately most players not interested enough. Keep mustafi matteo elneny out of starting line up.
Leno
Niles Sokratis kosh monreal kola
Torreira Xhaka
Özil
Lacazzete Auba

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This was the one I thought we'd slip up in. Not confident at all.

I don't want to see that clown Mustafi anywhere near the line-up. I'm also sick of Kola as well but we don't have any other option if he's going with a back three. Xhaka will be back and although I'm a big critic of him he's crucial to our midfield.

Lose this and I reckon we'll go on to lose at Leicester as well. Doom and ****ing gloom here.

Gursha

Apart from Mustafi horror mistake. which clearly disrupt our entire momentum.

My main problem was ElNeny. he has a negative effect on the game, just the thought of being pressed makes him pass backwards, putting pressure on us immensely. when he doesnt gets pressured he only passes sideways... chooses the wrong spaces to stand and wrong passes to give...

Thats worse than 10 players, him being at this club is beyond belief. football is a team game, but both yesterday and on everton i couldnt believe my eyes, how can one player ruin an entire team.

How many times Özil had to come to the half way line to get the ball? i think 100% of the times, cause Matteo is 2 young to carry the midfield alone.

There was a time in the first half that mustafi had the ball, and they just marked our wings, and there was like a 20 yards square in the middle that was empty.... just empty... elneny was hiding behind his marker, and matteo was on the left side, and he rightfully pointed at that empty space that elneny just doesnt exploit... mustafi moans alot but on that particular point he was right.

Matteo does his job, but he is young to take a responsibility to actually carry a nothing player like elneny..

I truly and genuinely believe that even with mustafis horror show, had we started Torerria, yesterday was a comfortable win.

Back on topic- the only thing i dont want to see anywhere near the starting 11 is elneny.
I dont mind mustafi starting, he still seems better than marvpo who is so raw, would rather see kos nacho and sokra, ofc, but my main worry is elneny, once we have a midfield, we can win the match, and with him we have a negative midfield.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I won't allow myself to be too hung up on the result as long as we show a soldiers performance, i want to see 11 grown men out there fighting for the badge and show intensity and passion for the club. I want Xhaka to lead the line, make him captain now! I want Senor Emery to show them ride of the rohirrim in the dressing room before kick off!

"Arise players of Unai! Shin guards shall be broken!! Hamstrings will be splintered!! A game day, a top 4 day...and then a GOOOOD EEEEBEEENING! **** Sp**s"

Nketiah to start. Either one of Lacazette and Auba need a breather.

Elneny and Mustafi in the bin. No way they should ever start again for this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom