• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,295
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If the Utd hierarchy are serious about getting out of their mediocre phase they'll sell Lukaku and put everything on the table for Kane. If they can't do that then they're essentially accepting that they've declined as a club.

Actually come to think of it, buying Kane is irrelevant to Utd. They're not getting out of their mediocre phase any time soon, and they're certainly not returning to the heights and supremacy they enjoyed under Fergie. It's over.

Easy to say now but it was also blindingly obvious at the time that making Solskjaer permanent so soon was an incredibly stupid decision. This is supposed to be Man Utd, and they're giving a 3 year contract to a caretaker manager because of a few good results and one miraculous win over PSG? If Utd were truly what they think they are, they wouldn't have done that. Therefore giving Solskjaer the job in itself is an admission of decline.

Seriously the people behind the scenes at that club are not the sharpest tools in the box. Terrible recruitment of players, and weak recruitment of managers.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Absolutely terrible appointment, I was delighted when they hired Ole full time as he is so many levels below what United need as a manager to get them competing again. Any club legend could have got a bit of feel good factor back for a dozen or so games after the dark cloud of Jose.

My United supporting mate was over the moon and even called Ole 'a World class manager' After the laughing stopped all I said to him was 'do you honestly think that Ole can go toe to toe with Guardiola and Klopp or even Poch and Emery for that matter?' He was convinced that he could, I thought there was more chance of me becoming the next Pope.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Pogba and Hazard to Real, Salah to Juve possibly? You hate to see your rivals the league losing such big name players

Think Utd should keep Pogba. All they really need is about 200m worth of talent to unleash him. Seriously though, reading Redcafe he divides the Utd fanbase the way Özil divides ours.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We really know why Simeone wants a Sp**s player...

1551114003_929374_1551114849_noticia_normal.jpg

That's all they're good for...

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Mate he’s been sh*te for ages. Sp**s fans have been slating him. Can’t defend well and offers nothing outside of set pieces and a decent ish cross.

Not even young either.
he is on a bad patch since he got himself the idea of leaving.
He is very good tecnically and offers a lot going forward, he has great recovery and stamina and he gives everything in every ball.
I know much people dont like this type of wing back but in a 3 5 2 system that most every team plays now they are instrumental. He has very effective assets and he is a team player. He has Simeone written alll over him.
If he adapts well he will do good.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Absolutely terrible appointment, I was delighted when they hired Ole full time as he is so many levels below what United need as a manager to get them competing again. Any club legend could have got a bit of feel good factor back for a dozen or so games after the dark cloud of Jose.

My United supporting mate was over the moon and even called Ole 'a World class manager' After the laughing stopped all I said to him was 'do you honestly think that Ole can go toe to toe with Guardiola and Klopp or even Poch and Emery for that matter?' He was convinced that he could, I thought there was more chance of me becoming the next Pope.
Well they had some big names like LvG, Mourinho and Moyes, so how come these top managers couldn't do better than Ole?
I think that the average football fan overrates the influence of managers and underrates the job that is being done behind the scenes.
I think it's more worth it to have guys like Sven and Watzke than Guardiola or Mourinho, and that's the reason I wouldn't put any blame on Ole. Their team doesn't have any structure, players were coming in randomly without any plan and now people want to put everything on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom