• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If Fraser is HG, I think he will cost 30+ million pounds even with last year in contract.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Why would Bournemouth lose their best player for such a small fee? Regardless of a short time left on his contract. We received 40m for Ox in similar circumstances. Fraser would cost similar imo

neimad

Why would Bournemouth lose their best player for such a small fee? Regardless of a short time left on his contract. We received 40m for Ox in similar circumstances. Fraser would cost similar imo

We'd surely not be the only team in for him either. Would be great having this type of player again. Reminds me of Santi a lot.

Zaza

Ox was an English international, had Ucl experience and had played in the euros. Better CV than Fraser

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ox was an English international, had Ucl experience and had played in the euros. Better CV than Fraser
But then Fraser way more important to his club & they have to consider the risk of letting him go vs free transfer + less chance of relegation.

The player may have a good attitude like Ramsey in final year compared to Ox.

truth_hurts

True, but Ox has never had a season like Fraser is having now and transfer fees have increased over the past 15 months.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Ox is English and this guy isn't. Also, Chelsea and Pool both were in a bidding war for a player playing in rival Top 4 team.

Different circumstances altogether. Fraser would fetch up about 15-20m for Bournemouth.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Because their best player is nothing special? Fraser is nowhere near Chamberlain's level talent wise, nowhere near Chamberlain's level technically and Bournemouth has no leverage to get more for him.

True, but Ox has never had a season like Fraser is having now and transfer fees have increased over the past 15 months.

Chamberlain was our best player in 2016/17, after Sanchez.....

truth_hurts

Because their best player is nothing special? Fraser is nowhere near Chamberlain's level talent wise, nowhere near Chamberlain's level technically and Bournemouth has no leverage to get more for him.

Can't agree with this line of thinking. I'm not sure how good Fraser is, but what he is doing this season at Bournemouth IS special. When was being our second best player been a yardstick? If it was the Koscielny/Sokratis are worth 40m (strong arguments for other players being our second best player this season - Lacazette is no.1 imo).

For the record, I think Ox is a better footballer than Frasey, but his end product has always been questionable and I repeat he has NEVER had a season like Fraser is having now. There is no evidence to suggest that Bournemouth has no leverage as similarly to our situation with Ox, if a team wants him enough they'll pay the excess to get the player in.

Plenty of teams in the legue will pay above 20m for Fraser.

TornadoTed

Established Member
He was very critical of Bournemouth's inconsistency after yesterdays game, sounds like a guy who wants out this summer to me.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He was very critical of Bournemouth's inconsistency after yesterdays game, sounds like a guy who wants out this summer to me.

One of the reasons I like him is his attitude. He gives 100% every game and expects the same from everyone else. No place for Slackers!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Both are very direct players and not talented or technical enough.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this guy actually good enough? I struggle to catch every Arsenal game let alone other games

Is this guy actually good enough? I struggle to catch every Arsenal game let alone other games

He is at Bournemouth at the age 26.

We are probably the first one to scout his quality and this will be a master piece of a signing and we will surprise everyone with our amazing transfer strategy and win the league!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom