• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Might be, but an ordinary footballer would not have racked up the statistics year after year that Auba have done for a long time now.
German league is a joke. Watched a bit of the Hoff game this weekend and Frankfurt just now. Defenders are often nowhere to be seen.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What’s so funny? Many on here didn’t rate Auba and still don’t. Lad is an ordinary footballer. Flat track bully from Germany.
Im laughing because you gave credit to Wenger for signing Auba, Laca etc only yesterday, and now you're saying he wouldn't sign such a poor player...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Think Ivan pulled the trigger on him. My point still stands though, Emery is benefiting from a player signed by a previous regime that included Wenger.
So it'd be ok for me to say we now also could be suffering from a previous regime that included Wenger? So wait, Ivan pulled the trigger, but Emery is benefiting from a flat track bully ****house signed by the previous regime that included Wenger? I'm confused, I must be tired.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

...Absolutely nothing Say it again!

We honestly have some bloody awful average players on our squad and Elneny is one of them. Hope he gets shipped out in the summer.

say yes

forum master baiter
Im laughing because you gave credit to Wenger for signing Auba, Laca etc only yesterday, and now you're saying he wouldn't sign such a poor player...

It’s a classic routine.

Wenger isn’t to be criticised for any of our dodgy contract extensions / signings because it was all apparently Gazidis’s fault.

Meanwhile, Emery is to blame for failing to renew Ramsey even though we’ve very publicly given him significantly less power over our playing squad than the previous manager had.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s a classic routine.

Wenger isn’t to be criticised for any of our dodgy contract extensions / signings because it was all apparently Gazidis’s fault.

Meanwhile, Emery is to blame for failing to renew Ramsey even though we’ve very publicly given him significantly less power over our playing squad than the previous manager had.
The most dishonest stuff by far is coming from those with one foot on either side of the fence. Comes with the territory, I suppose. I don't know why they do it to themselves. The bitterness just wont subside.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Has anyone ever watched Auba and thought “wow I’m watching something special”, nah. Done it every game with RvP.
to be fair, can't compare RvP to anyone we have had since.

Alexis came close, and Özil might surpass him in numbers/trophies (eventually) but nobody could excite me like RvP.

The most dishonest stuff by far is coming from those with one foot on either side of the fence. Comes with the territory, I suppose. I don't know why they do it to themselves. The bitterness just wont subside.
because things have both positive and negative points, and sometimes you just cannot decide either way.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
because things have both positive and negative points, and sometimes you just cannot decide either way.
But the last manager had to go. He had to go for the sake of our fading status. He had to also go, it transpires, for the sake of his health. He had to go either way. So why not just let go?

The attacks on Emery after a few months pretty much told you everything. The bitterness, irrespective of the fact they also reluctantly came to the conclusion that Wenger had to leave/be sacked or whatever it was, soon came to the surface. The irrationality if it all told you it was just a seethe, because rather than act like the club had ceased to exist anymore, people were jubilant that we could look forward to Saturday again.

That bitterness is the catalyst for all the subsequent comparison arguments. It’s not because there are both positives and negatives, because there was always going to be that; I mean, Jesus Christ, was that not the case with Wenger before he went? So at worst, it’s more of the same but with a different man steering the ship into the rocks. If you enjoyed the ****ing ride before with no quibbles, then you can learn to gobble off this manager too.

Probably worth diverting the topic else where mods.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But the last manager had to go. He had to go for the sake of our fading status. He had to also go, it transpires, for the sake of his health. He had to go either way. So why not just let go?

That bitterness is the catalyst for all the subsequent comparison arguments. It’s not because there are both positives and negatives, because there was always going to be that; I mean, Jesus Christ, was that not the case with Wenger before he went? So at worst, it’s more of the same but with a different man steering the ship into the rocks. If you enjoyed the ****ing ride before with no quibbles, then you can learn to gobble off this manager too.

Probably worth diverting the topic else where mods.
yeah, people fail to compartmentalize their anger.

Maybe because they have an unhealthy amount of obsession...like my irrational dislike of Vieira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom