• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon9

Great news. In an age when professional footballers often have an attitude that is anything but professional, his behaviour in the twilight of his Arsenal career has been exemplary.:lol:

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We need to send Ramsey off with a winners medal.

Whatever your feelings are toward him, you cannot dispute the fact that he is a professional, and dare I say it... a true Gooner.

It's the other way around, mate: He should repay the love the fans have showed him and grab the honour of offering the club one last trophy as a goodbye gift. The rest you wrote I agree with, but no player ever should be a point of reference before the club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's the other way around, mate: He should repay the love the fans have showed him and grab the honour of offering the club one last trophy as a goodbye gift. The rest you wrote I agree with, but no player ever should be a point of reference before the club.
Ramsey has frustrated myself and many others over the years but I agree completely with @SA Gunner. The fact is that Ramsey has contributed to trophies being won and shown a level of professionalism and commitment which you almost never see from players in his situation these days. In fact both he and Cech deserve a proper send off not just for what they've achieved but for the tremendous character they've brought to the club. There is something to be said about doing the badge proud with your effort and conduct and both are deserving of going out on a high.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ramsey has frustrated myself and many others over the years but I agree completely with @SA Gunner. The fact is that Ramsey has contributed to trophies being won and shown a level of professionalism and commitment which you almost never see from players in his situation these days. In fact both he and Cech deserve a proper send off not just for what they've achieved but for the tremendous character they've brought to the club. There is something to be said about doing the badge proud with your effort and conduct and both are deserving of going out on a high.
Elneny did his best too.
If you are not good enough and play boring football, you don’t deserve that.

Manberg

Predator
How **** we've been since he got injured. We need lord and saviour Aaron Ramsey back to have any chance of winning the Europa league.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
ram-4.jpg

ram-6.jpg

How many goals have we conceded because of him?

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Clearly we are missing Ramsey but we can't keep relying on a player who is perennially injured. I would rather have a slightly inferior play who is available the whole season than one who plays for a month then gets injured repitively

progman07

Established Member
Clearly we are missing Ramsey but we can't keep relying on a player who is perennially injured. I would rather have a slightly inferior play who is available the whole season than one who plays for a month then gets injured repitively
He has already had 40 appearances this season, even with Emery not favouring him around his contract decision.

OSBK

Established Member
Whoever was responsible chose Özil over Ramsey. And I don't think Ramsey was asking for anything near the £350k pw Özil is currently on.

It's easy to now see how wrong of a decision that was.

It was never Özil vs ramsey. It was sanchez vs Özil, we went with the cheaper option. I fully believe had wenger still been here then so would ramsey and Wilshere. This new regime had a contract for ramsey then pulled it, ramsey did the right thing and jumped ship. This myth that Özil is sucking up the wages is crape, we are blowing nearly 1mill per week on first yeam squad players who should never play for us in a million years. We are paying cech 100k a week, neny 50k a week so there is your extra money for ramsey in just 2 players.

Burnley 58million a year in first team wages, we are spending 5.2 mill of that just on cech.

Behind the scenes something happened, we will find out one day.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Whoever was responsible chose Özil over Ramsey. And I don't think Ramsey was asking for anything near the £350k pw Özil is currently on.

It's easy to now see how wrong of a decision that was.
It is the wrong decision for our football but it was the right decision for Kroenke's bank account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom