• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Merson Predicts - SkySports
I've got to go for Leicester. [Jamie] Vardy will be too much for the Arsenal defence, they've got pace. Look at Leicester since Brendan has gone there, they find it hard to break teams down. But when teams like Arsenal come in who are going to have a go, they're a dangerous animal. Very dangerous. Arsenal have half an eye on next Thursday as well which doesn't help.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 to Leicester

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I wonder what our record against Brendan’s teams is? His ego— wanting to dominate a possession based team — might play into our hands. Hopefully Emery is able to show his tactical experience in this game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wonder what our record against Brendan’s teams is? His ego— wanting to dominate a possession based team — might play into our hands. Hopefully Emery is able to show his tactical experience in this game.
He's won 2 out of his 10 games against Arsenal:
Untitled.jpg

Emery smashed him 7-1 and 5-0 in the CL last season.

Gunnersbee

No confidence we'll beat Leicester at all this is maybe the worst arsenal defence we've ever had you could play four 4 Philippe Senderos at the back and he'd be better than this shower

ksarp

Gotta go 3 at the back 5 in midfield . I really really think we should play Mustafi upfield to press from the front.

ksarp

And please..watch tape of the wolves game. That slow motion offense isn't going to work. Speed up the passing FFS.

GOONER1991

Established Member
For some reason - I still really believe that the top 4 is on. Problem is we've eaten into all of the float we had. 3 wins and we are there.

Leicester (A)
Brighton (H)
Burnley (A)

I know that the Wolves performance was weak, but we did start out really well in that game. Without Ramsey, we are struggling to match opponent's intensity, but I fancy us to beat Leicester.

alboots101

Established Member
For some reason - I still really believe that the top 4 is on. Problem is we've eaten into all of the float we had. 3 wins and we are there.

Leicester (A)
Brighton (H)
Burnley (A)

I know that the Wolves performance was weak, but we did start out really well in that game. Without Ramsey, we are struggling to match opponent's intensity, but I fancy us to beat Leicester.

Liked for the optimism.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Will only feel confident if i see a 3 man midfield. If we try 2 we're ****ed. We should try to keep the game tight for a while and slowly find our groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom