• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I don't know if you watched the game yesterday but Chelsea were the opposite of entertaining, just passing the ball around between the opponents box and the halfway line, no urgency and no incisiveness. Really dull football.

Liverpool on the other hand, I agree with
I find the guardiola style of play very entertaining

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Hudson Odoi apparently tore his achilles yesterday. Feel for the kid but that's a massive blow to Chelsea who cant even get a replacement. That kind of injury couple hundred minutes into his professional career doesn't bode too well either, not like Koscielny who's put in hundreds of miles on inflamed heels.

Chelsea's doctors are well dodge so I wouldnt be surprised with another miracle recovery but this probably means he won't step on another pitch this year, which means in turn they'll have Willian and Pedro for the wings next season. Futures looking bright for them

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hudson Odoi apparently tore his achilles yesterday. Feel for the kid but that's a massive blow to Chelsea who cant even get a replacement. That kind of injury couple hundred minutes into his professional career doesn't bode too well either, not like Koscielny who's put in hundreds of miles on inflamed heels.

Chelsea's doctors are well dodge so I wouldnt be surprised with another miracle recovery but this probably means he won't step on another pitch this year, which means in turn they'll have Willian and Pedro for the wings next season. Futures looking bright for them

Oh wow, you back for good?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Really sad to hear that - no fan of Chelsea but they have a lot of great young talent in their ranks. Hudson-Odoi is one of the country's biggest attacking talents and it's a shame to get such a big injury so early into his career. He'll miss the U21 Euros aswell, where he would easily have started.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see how Hudson-Odoi comes back from that injury, ruptured achilles is probably worse than a torn acl for an athlete. As a football fan I hope he comes back strong, hate it when injuries ruins a promising career.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom