• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Has as many goals as Salah, a pure scorer with an inferior all-round game, playing for a better team, and Aguero, probably the best CF on the planet at the moment, playing with what probably is the best squad (especially attacking) on the planet at the moment... And people still complain. :lol: I mean, yeah, he could've done a lot of things better and he is below his great goal ratio of the last few seasons in the league, but give the man a break, far from our biggest problem right now. If he gets another few goals he'll have delivered, and if he gets the Golden Boot, well, it's always an honour to have the player with the most goals.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We are unbelievably lucky Auba and Laca are unbreakable players, don't know what would have happened if any of them got injured during the season. After years of RvP and co, we must also take it into consideration when assessing their performances - they are always availablle.
Good point actually. That gets easily forgotten when a player is always available. Saying that, a month (not now of course) on the sidelines for Auba would soon have his critics rating him higher than prime Henry. You know how absence makes a player improve ten fold? :lol:

OSBK

Established Member
Has as many goals as Salah, a pure scorer with an inferior all-round game, playing for a better team, and Aguero, probably the best CF on the planet at the moment, playing with what probably is the best squad (especially attacking) on the planet at the moment... And people still complain. :lol: I mean, yeah, he could've done a lot of things better and he is below his great goal ratio of the last few seasons in the league, but give the man a break, far from our biggest problem right now. If he gets another few goals he'll have delivered, and if he gets the Golden Boot, well, it's always an honour to have the player with the most goals.

I do agree with almost everything you said. However salah,aguero and kane can change a game in key times in a season, we needed auba at the weekend and not just the goals we needed him to perform. The pressure is seriously on us now, we could go from being in it to 6th and out of everyone in our team we need on fire right now its auba.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Best things about the Palace game was his goal. Two in two in the PL now, that’s what we like.

Hopefully be bags the golden boot. Mo who?

baccy_man

Established Member
I don't know why Aubameyang, could not have waited untill the end of the season to have the sinus operation that he has reportedly had,
He is our top scorer and we need him for the run in to the end of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know why Aubameyang, could not have waited untill the end of the season to have the sinus operation that he has reportedly had,
maybe it became an urgent and he should have do it he'll be available for Leicester game its minor problem

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Emery said last month he'd been taking antibiotics, so maybe it did need to be done now.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It's health at the end of the day isn't it.

TheIceman85

Would you delay an operation for 4-6 weeks if your employee asked you to?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'm no professional athlete but I had a sinus infection at the end of last year. Sore head, teeth, eyes, cheekbones. Pressure building around all of these like my head was going to burst. Constant throat and nose clearing - don't get me started on the colour of the mucus. I felt like crap for weeks.

It's bound to have been affecting his on-field performances so I don't grudge him getting it sorted.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Apart from that, he did absolutely NOTHING. He can't be counted upon to make things happen in games. When he plays, it's really 9 against 10 outfield.

You're overreacting with the Aubameyang hate, he's top 3 striker in the league and 3rd top scorer. Get some wingers to share the burden and we see how great he really is.

You guys want our strikers to do defensive work.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You're overreacting with the Aubameyang hate, he's top 3 striker in the league and 3rd top scorer. Get some wingers to share the burden and we see how great he really is.

You guys want our strikers to do defensive work.
Not defensive work. But dribbling, control in tight area, one two, through pass, create chances.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Lacazette?

Do you watch actual matches?
You know his individual skills and combination play is very weak when comparing to true world class strikers.
Van persie, Suarez, Aguero, Firmino, Sanchez.
Lacazette is slightly better than auba and walcott on this but he is still far from that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom