• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
You know his individual skills and combination play is very weak when comparing to true world class strikers.
Van persie, Suarez, Aguero, Firmino, Sanchez.
Lacazette is slightly better than auba and walcott on this but he is still far from that level.
The true world class strikers you mentioned have a strong midfield playing behind them feeding them regularly with chances. And how the hell did Sanchez get into that elite list?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I’m talking about the pre united Sanchez.

You wouldn’t use NY Henry to compare with prime auba.

The step overs, crazy flicks and skills...oh god I missed a lot of that.
United is still a top tier team. He has been absolutely horrendous game since he went there. And his success rate when doing those crazy stupid step overs and flicks was much lower compared to the real classy strikers you mentioned in the original list. And what is the use of all those skills when he can't pass the ball to a teammate who is at a better position?
If you look at numbers, goals per match for Laca at Lyon is higher than that of Sanchez at arsenal. And Laca is just 27. How exactly then is Sanchez better?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
United is still a top tier team. He has been absolutely horrendous game since he went there. And his success rate when doing those crazy stupid step overs and flicks was much lower compared to the real classy strikers you mentioned in the original list. And what is the use of all those skills when he can't pass the ball to a teammate who is at a better position?
If you look at numbers, goals per match for Laca at Lyon is higher than that of Sanchez at arsenal. And Laca is just 27. How exactly then is Sanchez better?
That’s my point. You don’t compare a player in his prime to someone who is on his decline. You compare when they are at their best.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Then Sanchez is clearly the better player
Lol. I just showed you the numbers that Laca is better. I understand that Sanchez had some good skills. But he is nowhere near RVP, suarez or aguero. All those guys knew when to use those crazy stepovers and flicks. They definitely don't use it when they are surrounded by three players and their teammates are in a much better position. Even I was a fan of Sanchez in the initial days. But he was depressing to watch once his problem was known. Teams cornered him with their defenders knowing very well that he was not going to pass it.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Lol. I just showed you the numbers that Laca is better. I understand that Sanchez had some good skills. But he is nowhere near RVP, suarez or aguero. All those guys knew when to use those crazy stepovers and flicks. They definitely don't use it when they are surrounded by three players and their teammates are in a much better position. Even I was a fan of Sanchez in the initial days. But he was depressing to watch once his problem was known. Teams cornered him with their defenders knowing very well that he was not going to pass it.
Maybe not as good as those players but having that ability is better than not having it. At least it is attractive football.

Last edited:

ksarp

Maybe not as good as those players but having that ability is better than not having it. At least it is attractive football.

I see you were one of those "conned" by Sanchez's prententious hustle on the field. Let me tell you something, if you go back, even in his so called prime for Arsenal, he was a turnover machine. His saving grace was that his lone wolf mentality was getting him goals on the regular, now that that is gone at United, the turnover and decision making has frothed to the surface and he's being seen for what he's always been.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Sick of them both. They are tier 3 strikers at best, and really they're tier 4 because Messi and Ronaldo are in the Freak Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom