• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best Player of the Emirates Era

Who do you consider to be the best player post Highbury?

• Total voters

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Start a ‘worst consistent performer of the Emirates era’ thread and I’m sure he’ll get plenty of mentions.
Tbh if a player scored over a 100 goals in 5 years at Highbury, I'm sure he would've become a cult hero. It's not his fault Wenger failed to provide cover for him

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I go for Cesc over RVP because he did it for more seasons. RVP only had a short peak with us, mainly due to injuries and continued it for one more season at Utd. Cesc was consistent every season, its pretty **** that we didn't win the PL when Cesc was with us.

OSBK

Established Member
For 10M the guy was a bargain, top link up play, goals in massive games and an almost identical strike rate to a prime Drogba.

He was a don.

The only difference was drogba was a world class striker capable of elevating himself and his team to win a series of top trophies. Didnt we turn down drogba?

Aside from that yeah pretty close comparision

OSBK

Established Member
Good thread, the season before rvp left he was the best player in the league by a mile. But thats only the 1 season, the rest he showed class but not constistantly.

Im gonna go cesc, the football we played was unreal and he was the driving force.

avalonhse

The only difference was drogba was a world class striker capable of elevating himself and his team to win a series of top trophies. Didnt we turn down drogba?

Aside from that yeah pretty close comparision

Could Drogba score like this? Another big difference.

NearCourageousFowl-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oraoy6WxDR1vvwgg7o3_r1_500.gif

Bargain. Yes.
Link up play. Yes.
Goals in massive games? When? Where? How?

As you requested:

giphy.gif

Just for fun. Long live Don!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom