• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

Xanth

Rodgers is more flexible than people think. His Liverpool team beat us 5-1 playing direct, counterattacking football and that’s the way they were playing for the second half of the 13/14 season when they went on that great run. With that said, I don’t think he will have spent enough time with this Leicester team to be a considerable threat. From the remaining fixtures, I’m only worried about Wolves, and Watford to a degree. Burnley have been terrible this season and we tend to bully Everton, who have been quite bad since December anyway. Palace at home can be somewhat tricky but in the sense that I expect a relatively nervy win.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The opposition fans are seemingly comfortable with our "dreadful away form" and thus dismiss us as a non factor despite our win tonight.

Looks like they were right ffs..

Wolves (a)- 0 pt
Newcastle (h)- 3 pt
Everton (a) - 0 pt
Watford (a) - 3 pt
Palace (h) - 0 pt
Leicester (a) - 0 pt

6/18 points from those games :rofl: Yeah not getting top 4 from this position is going to hurt, I was so confident we would do it too smh.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like they were right ffs..

Wolves (a)- 0 pt
Newcastle (h)- 3 pt
Everton (a) - 0 pt
Watford (a) - 3 pt
Palace (h) - 0 ptn
Leicester (a) - 0 ptn

6/18 points from those games :rofl: Yeah not getting top 4 from this position is going to hurt, I was so confident we would do it too smh.

Truly worrying that we are such a shambles away from home. Added to that Emery's poor record with sides which werent dominant in their respective leagues.

We are in bad bad shape, and it may take time for us to recover. Possibly slipping even further behind in the process.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That didn't end well even against Watford we got lucky I was worried about our away form against these teams because they are quite strong at home and we just roll over didn't put any effort against any of these teams

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Losing against crystal Palace out huge pressure on us and we know our players are so s**t under pressure

Latest posts

Top Bottom