• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Linked with Chelsea and Sp**s today.

He'll join one of them, Arsenal fans will laugh that they paid over 20m for Fraser, but he'll come good and some way down next season Arsenal fans will say "I'd kill for Fraser on the wing why didn't we sign him?" after having to watch Iwobi again and again and the one winger we brought in breaking down with an injury. Classic.

Malky

Established Member
I'm sick of watching Iwobi and Mkhi while Fraser is tearing it up. Just pay the £20M and get him, he's an instant upgrade on our pointless "wingers"

Jae

He'll join one of them, Arsenal fans will laugh that they paid over 20m for Fraser, but he'll come good and some way down next season Arsenal fans will say "I'd kill for Fraser on the wing why didn't we sign him?" after having to watch Iwobi again and again and the one winger we brought in breaking down with an injury. Classic.

Like I said earlier in the thread mate. We turn our noses up at everyone and we always end up with egg on our faces.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe people still rejecting the idea of signing fraser looks like they didn't watch enough of Mkhi or Iwobi

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
For all the big teams mentioned this week would be surprised if he ends up at one above Wolves in the table.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
For all the big teams mentioned this week would be surprised if he ends up at one above Wolves in the table.
He'd be an interesting choice for us, that's for sure. Think he's a tad 1-dimensional but he adds an element we don't have on the wing. Wouldn't be against bringing him in - depending on how much of the budget he eats up and who we can get alongside him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I was interested but think I’m against this now, there’s better players on the market which would be available but would require a bit more outlay.

Despite how far the club has fallen we’re still a huge name with comparatively large resources.

Even in the nightmare scenario of no CL there’s no reason why the club couldn’t attract a Havertz or Maddison.

Sp**s and Liverpool were able to attract the likes of Mane, Firmino, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Eriksen and Lloris with no CL.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I was interested but think I’m against this now, there’s better players on the market which would be available but would require a bit more outlay.

Despite how far the club has fallen we’re still a huge name with comparatively large resources.

Even in the nightmare scenario of no CL there’s no reason why the club couldn’t attract a Havertz or Maddison.

Sp**s and Liverpool were able to attract the likes of Mane, Firmino, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Eriksen and Lloris with no CL.

I’d still have him for squad depth. If you could sell Iwobi and get Fraser with the money I’d be all for it. Personally I want Iwobi and Mkhi sold and two new wide players brought in.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

This is a bit optimistic don't you think? Replace the bolded with Mkhitaryan.

Jae

How can you watch this and still think Fraser is a good player?
We need this type of players. Not Fraser.

I know the point your trying to make mate, but I could probably knock up one of them YouTube complications that makes Fraser look just as good.

I'd take Mahrez in a heartbeat (for the right price) but he has been poor this season whenever he has been called upon, which is probably why he hasn't been playing.

Top Bottom