• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Odd one... starts 7 out of the last 9 for PSG & now linked to Rennes. Thought a PL team would bite or PSG renew.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's a very interesting player. Different attributes to almost everyone else in our squad.

lucky7

He's a very interesting player. Different attributes to almost everyone else in our squad.
I'm not against him, but he's clearly a project. I am hoping for more if we can secure CL. If not then this is a signing that makes sense.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not against him, but he's clearly a project. I am hoping for more if we can secure CL. If not then this is a signing that makes sense.
he's started so many games for PSG that he cannot be called as a project.

Jae

We need some pace in midfield and someone who can beat a man, this lad has got that in buckets. For 17m we should sign him. No brainer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

FWIW it looks like CIES rates him very highly, say he’s very well rounded as a midfield player in all aspects of play and at 17M that is a very good deal.

However after Sunday for me I can’t look past Tielemans. He’s impressed me on his loan already but that was the icing on the cake.

He’s not a giant but he’s strong, quick, technical and looks so natural getting forward. He just plays like the perfect PL midfielder.

He’s made almost 200 top flight appearances already and he’s only 21. At 40M I think he’s a steal. Imagining him next to Torreira is mouthwatering.

FWIW it looks like CIES rates him very highly, say he’s very well rounded as a midfield player in all aspects of play and at 17M that is a very good deal.

However after Sunday for me I can’t look past Tielemans. He’s impressed me on his loan already but that was the icing on the cake.

He’s not a giant but he’s strong, quick, technical and looks so natural getting forward. He just plays like the perfect PL midfielder.

He’s made almost 200 top flight appearances already and he’s only 21. At 40M I think he’s a steal. Imagining him next to Torreira is mouthwatering.

Tielemans, Sessegnon and Konate/Tah is probably the summer window we need but won't get.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

PSG always sell their fringe players for peanuts, would be a good deal I think.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Really liked this guy whenever I saw him.
fact Emery had him as his favorite youngster duo to his work rate and determination makes him even more interesting option.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom