• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Who knew I could get excited about Ryan Fraser?

Didn't even know who he was until a week ago.

OSBK

Established Member
I know the point your trying to make mate, but I could probably knock up one of them YouTube complications that makes Fraser look just as good.

I'd take Mahrez in a heartbeat (for the right price) but he has been poor this season whenever he has been called upon, which is probably why he hasn't been playing.

Mahrez has been poor since he won the league. He hides too much and we have enough of them.

If fraser is better than iwobi im in

Reactions: Jae

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is this guy good? Never watched him. Does he have arrogance on the pitch?
He scored 8 times and made 14 assists this season with Bournemouth from the handful of games i watch he pacy and good crosser and very good workrate too. He'll walk to our first elven with ease why? Because he levels above mkhi and Iwobi

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Is this guy good? Never watched him. Does he have arrogance on the pitch?

Sam Tighe, who does the weekly EPL 100 player rankings (based on the entire season thus far) has him ranked as the 9th best attacking midfielder/winger in the Premier League this year (he fell one spot in this week's rankings because of Maddison's performance against Arsenal, which edged him up to 8th). Among the names ranked lower than Fraser are Zaha, Eriksen, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Felipe Anderson and Alli.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I was just providing evidence to prove that he is not as good.
not really cause you clearly called out people for thinking Fraser is a good player after you posted 3 videos of other players. Very, very poor evidence on the first place, but most importantly disrespectful

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
not really cause you clearly called out people for thinking Fraser is a good player after you posted 3 videos of other players. Very, very poor evidence on the first place, but most importantly disrespectful
How is that a poor evidence?
They are clearly better players.

Zaza

Not that good. I'd take him only if we're getting another wide player and a ball carrying CM.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
All for this now. Direct and pacey so would really bring Aubameyang some genuine service. Get Fraser and Nelson competing in our squad. Exciting times. I'd like the majority of our budget to go on defence, so this looks a great deal if it happens.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom