• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

nick gould

I know YouTube is not the best for forming an informed opinion on a player but I like what I see on YouTube. He can dribble, looks confident, good first touch, quick. I wouldn't be against this signing it we buy proven world class players for other positions.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I know YouTube is not the best for forming an informed opinion on a player but I like what I see on YouTube. He can dribble, looks confident, good first touch, quick. I wouldn't be against this signing it we buy proven world class players for other positions.
Youtube is a great tool for evaluating a player imo. What better way than to be shown the player doing what he's best at? You can factor in the opposition/league and what else is there? You can then look at his stats to see how often he's doing those 'best bits', and voila.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
FWIW it looks like CIES rates him very highly, say he’s very well rounded as a midfield player in all aspects of play and at 17M that is a very good deal.

However after Sunday for me I can’t look past Tielemans. He’s impressed me on his loan already but that was the icing on the cake.

He’s not a giant but he’s strong, quick, technical and looks so natural getting forward. He just plays like the perfect PL midfielder.

He’s made almost 200 top flight appearances already and he’s only 21. At 40M I think he’s a steal. Imagining him next to Torreira is mouthwatering.
Doesn't Leicester have a 40mil buy out option included in his loan deal? Pointless to even think about, would cost at least 80+mil to get them to sell if they buy him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't Leicester have a 40mil buy out option included in his loan deal? Pointless to even think about, would cost at least 80+mil to get them to sell if they buy him.

Well he’d have to agree to move there. If both us and Leicester were offering 40M where is he realistically going to go?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Well he’d have to agree to move there. If both us and Leicester were offering 40M where is he realistically going to go?
From my little understanding of how these buy options work, he would have had to already agreed to the move when they worked out the initial loan contract. So it'd be a breach of contract if he changes his mind. Obviously I hope you are right and I'm just imagining things.

Pretty mental how while we were wasting the January market away working out a deal to include only a buy-option for Suarez, Leicester were doing the same for a much more hyped up talent like Tielemans. I can only assume either the club didn't think they have 40mil to waste on a midfielder, or they were genuinely looking for a winger and actually thought Suarez was it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice try Lequipe using our name on guy who we stop being interested in since January

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
He's waiting for Arsenal to make a move...?

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Don't know what's it about him but I don't like. He doesn't seem like the profile we need either. Nothing exceptional about him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom