• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst regular player of the Emirates era

Who do you consider to be the worst (regular) player of the Emirates era?

• Phillipe Senderos (117 apps)

• Manuel Almunia (175 apps)

• Emmanuel Eboue (214 apps)

• Lord Nicklas Bendtner (171 apps)

• Theo Walcott (397 apps)

• Denilson (153 apps)

• Francis Coquelin (160 apps)

• Olivier Giroud (253 apps)

• Alex Iwobi (146 apps)

• Shrokdan Mustafi (111 apps)

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'd have put Clichy and Gibbs on the list. The former had one good patch and the latter just plateud heavily after breaking into the first team.

Walcott and Giroud were good servants, despite their shortcomings.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People not agreeing with the list but apart from Walcott, most of the guys deserve to be in the list.

It was between Mustafi, OG and Senderos.

OG, when he was bad, he was atrocious. Used to go on good goalscoring sprees. Out of respect for his contribution, didn't vote for him.

Mustafi, is a liability. Didn't vote for him because it's our fault for playing him. Should have been shipped out immediately after his mistakes.

Senderos didn't really play regularly but he gets my vote.

I get why Mustafi is such a popular target, but why play him at all! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Jae

Mustafi /thread.

Nobody else comes close. Probably single handedly cost us Champions League football for next season, don't think any other player has held that honour before.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Get Coquelin off that damn list right now.

Surprised to see him on the list, for a very short time he was one of our best performers.

Harsh on the Coq, it was the fans who got carried away with his levels.

If this list was opened up to worst players to feature in the PL for us the list would be huge; Frimpong.

Mention to Andre Santos, 25 games only but that was even far too many for me.

We've made some bizarre signings at the Emirates.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Typical of Say Yes to miss the obvious one out and the one i'd pick which is Gael Clichy. Never got slated the way his performances deserved. Pathetic full back.
:lol: He tailed off but he was superb for a long time with us. As per, people only remember the last chapter. Same with Almunia. 'Almunia for England!' we used to sing...

Sadly, and I have to say unjustly as well, Iwobi gets my vote. The rest contributed to something.

Eboue is a shocking entry imo. Best RB we ever had until he was ****ed around by Wenger. Again, the last chapter is all most people remember.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
elite Giroud moment I'd completely forgotten about

giroud.gif

Here's another :drool:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We have had loads of bad players but for me Almunia & Mustafi stand out for their ability to unsettle teammates due to their ****ness in addition to individual performances.

Shoutout to Xhaka as well though.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: He tailed off but he was superb for a long time with us. As per, people only remember the last chapter. Same with Almunia. 'Almunia for England!' we used to sing...

Sadly, and I have to say unjustly as well, Iwobi gets my vote. The rest contributed to something.

Eboue is a shocking entry imo. Best RB we ever had until he was ****ed around by Wenger. Again, the last chapter is all most people remember.
Superb:lol: ****ing hell. He was literally a disaster waiting to happen. Teams only attacked us down his side due to not getting any change out of Sagna and knowing he couldn't hack it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom