• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst regular player of the Emirates era

Who do you consider to be the worst (regular) player of the Emirates era?

• Phillipe Senderos (117 apps)

• Manuel Almunia (175 apps)

• Emmanuel Eboue (214 apps)

• Lord Nicklas Bendtner (171 apps)

• Theo Walcott (397 apps)

• Denilson (153 apps)

• Francis Coquelin (160 apps)

• Olivier Giroud (253 apps)

• Alex Iwobi (146 apps)

• Shrokdan Mustafi (111 apps)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Superb:lol: ****ing hell. He was literally a disaster waiting to happen. Teams only attacked us down his side due to not getting any change out of Sagna and knowing he couldn't hack it.
He was that bad, City signed him when he was half the player he was at his peak with us.

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Loved eboue but has jury really just described him as best RB we ever had? Or was it tongue in cheek :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Eboue had one or excellent seasons, but at his worst, he was mind-bogglingly bad. I have never, ever, ever seen a player lose concentration to the point that he turns his back to an opposition throw in when he is the nearest player. Is there any other Arsenal player that came on as a sub and played so badly he got subbed off again?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, but what about prime Xhaka? He'll be running around the pitch like a antelope.
I forgot he's still only a kid :lol: That's the funny thing with AM... If he's your fav, he can still develop even though he's 26... But if you're not keen on a player, he's finished at 29.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I forgot he's still only a kid :lol: That's the funny thing with AM... If he's your fav, he can still develop even though he's 26... But if you're not keen on a player, he's finished at 29.
There was a hint of sarcasm in there, he'll always be slow as he is now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's gotta be Mustafi. Even when he was playing well he made mistakes that were never punished, but I thought he would get that out of his game.

He got worse and worse and worse. The worst 1st team regular I can remember, and I still remember how bad Almunia was - but even Almunia had at least a whole season when was relatively serviceable, as bad as he was. Most of the players on this list did, even Denilson. The only one IMO who hasn't is Mustafi.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Worst team of Emirates era?

Almunia, Gibbs Mustafi Squillaci Jenkinson, Xhaka ???, Gervinho ??? ???, Sanogo

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Worst team of Emirates era?

Almunia, Gibbs Mustafi Squillaci Jenkinson, Xhaka ???, Gervinho ??? ???, Sanogo
Chamakh partnering Sanogo maybe? I thought he was good in the first few months of his Arsenal career before RVP kept him out of the team, but a lot of people don't rate him at all.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom