• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djené Dakonam

zhaggy

Djené seems kinda small for a CB, i know its not the most important attribute in the world but it certainly doesnt hurt if you're more like 6,2-6,4

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Djené seems kinda small for a CB, i know its not the most important attribute in the world but it certainly doesnt hurt if you're more like 6,2-6,4

Emery is the anti-Mourinho in that he seems to like working with small players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A. Madrid want this guy too so he must be good even if he just 5'11 CB

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kolo Toure, Cannavaro & Puyol?
Is he any of those players though? Our squad already lacks so much height this is just silly imo. Id only accept it if we keep a 3 at the back but its not good shopping for defenders for that formation because when you switch it up a lot of them wont suit a back 4

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Is he any of those players though? Our squad already lacks so much height this is just silly imo. Id only accept it if we keep a 3 at the back but its not good shopping for defenders for that formation because when you switch it up a lot of them wont suit a back 4
well Djene plays as CB and RB so no problem there in his case

Judasviking

Nobody said that, it was just some examples for the height and world class CB's.

And yes he have been one of the best CB's i La Liga this season.

When that said, its not my number one wish to get Djene but its not the worst either.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
well Djene plays as CB and RB so no problem there in his case
Well that sounds like a waste of money. Backup RB for 35m if we switch formation, otherwise just a 5'9 CB in BPL. I'm imagining him mark opposing CB's or even DMs and fullbacks now it doesnt look pretty

Genuinely, Im usually not negative about potential transfers but I want to sell Mustafi and Chambers and get the job done correctly, no question marks. Is it so hard for the club to not take a massive gamble for once? I dont get it

Judasviking

Well that sounds like a waste of money. Backup RB for 35m if we switch formation, otherwise just a 5'9 CB in BPL. I'm imagining him mark opposing CB's or even DMs and fullbacks now it doesnt look pretty

Genuinely, Im usually not negative about potential transfers but I want to sell Mustafi and Chambers and get the job done correctly, no question marks. Is it so hard for the club to not take a massive gamble for once? I dont get it

Totally get what you mean here, as i said i would not be satisfied with this either.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Nobody said that, it was just some examples for the height and world class CB's.

And yes he have been one of the best CB's i La Liga this season.

When that said, its not my number one wish to get Djene but its not the worst either.
What system do Getafe play? There has been quite a few La Liga CBs from 4th-6th place sides who seem to be very good then come here and flop quite badly. It usually turns out they were profiting from their system or partner.. I dont know

Judasviking

What system do Getafe play? There has been quite a few La Liga CBs from 4th-6th place sides who seem to be very good then come here and flop quite badly. It usually turns out they were profiting from their system or partner.. I dont know

Im not a La Liga expert but i think they play 4-4-2 with Flamini in the CM haha : p

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Im not a La Liga expert but i think they play 4-4-2 with Flamini in the CM haha : p
Interesting, I'm surprised such a small CB has been so successful in a 442, but it looks like it is more of the case there than in England unfortunately. I really wanted a calm and composed CB who is 6'2 and above, to partner one of our many headless chickens

Top Bottom