• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It's disappointing, but Arsenal has given up 50 goals in the Premier League this season. No team that gives up 50 goals deserves to be anywhere near the top 4. Until they get better players in the defense, Arsenal will continue to struggle to make the Champions League spots.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Btw, I read something about Ole saying that if United's players don't improve, not even top 6 is a given for next season. I laughed at it, but the same applies for us. With the current squad, we are not that much better than Leicester, Wolves or Everton.

We need so much improvement..

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This was the easiest year to get top 4. We literally had to just scrape a few points more. We couldn't do that.

This failure will set Arsenal back another 10 years. We will be stuck signing average players from the likes of Valencia/sevilla/mid table Italian clubs hoping they turn into superstars.

Any players who have shined this year will have their heads turned by better clubs and being Arsenal we will get next to no money for them. Lacazette reportedly a 70m target for Barcelona and all he has to do is say I want to go. No bidding war then Barcelona throw in a 50m offer we have to take it and then stuck again.

Torreria the same. Someone will come in and make an offer 35-40m and he will go. I said before the Napoli game it would be better nearly going out of the Europa league and focusing on the league when that looked significantly easier.

I can't wait to the season is over. As much as I love football and Arsenal I can't handle this anymore. It's beyond pathetic and I don't know how we fix it.

We won't spend Big, we don't give young players a chance we just buy average players and hope for the best.

You have wolves and Leicester showing more ambition. Bringing through youth, scouring the championship and finding top quality and we are signing players who are mid-20s who are average and will always be average.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Well now that this is officially fvcked we can just hope the Europa league will be kinder. I actually feel like we will win it but some of these players have a Sp**s mentality. If it doesn't work out though, we need to spend heavily on our back line in the summer even if it means we get no replacements in midfield.

Vibra

Established Member
Maybe I'm being overly dramatic but I don't think we've been further from challenging for the actual title since Wenger took over

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arsenal 2017-18, points 63, goals scored 72, goals conceded 52
Arsenal 2018-19, points 67, goals scored 74, goals conceded 51 (with a game left)

We havent really moved forward, despite the addition of Leno, Sokratis, Leicesteiner, Torreira, Guendouzi. And you can argue Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan as well.

Credit is due to Emery for not making us slip even further backwards, but the signs do not suggest this is the man to take us forward.

Europa League would buy him a chance at really proving his worth next season, but in all honesty I dont think he has the capacity to show he is a better option than Wenger.

He is probably better than Wenger because he represents change for change's sake, the real thing @Jury et al have been crying for.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Credit is due to Emery for not making us slip even further backwards, but the signs do not suggest this is the man to take us forward.
In all fairness it wasn't like last season was the only reason for a change, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. There was clear decline in the league from January 2016 to May 2018, evidenced by the fact that the team went from 2nd (behind Leicester) to 5th to 6th.

SA Gunner

In all fairness it wasn't like last season was the only reason for a change, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. There was clear decline in the league from January 2016 to May 2018, evidenced by the fact that the team went from 2nd (behind Leicester) to 5th to 6th.

Decline in the league? Is it not the other way around, in that the league quality has improved tremendously and that we have stagnated?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Don't panic.

Chelsea still could lose very high (Leicester could have scored 5 or 6 against us and Chelsea are bad away from home too) and then we will lose against Burnley too. Everything fine.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Only wish for next season:

Stability

I don’t need an amazing home form if we **** up in the last two home games of the season.
If Emery doesn’t manage to produce a stable team at the end of next season he can go imo. I still like him, but I want Arsenal back.

Thats my only wish for Arsenal atm. I don’t want to watch that bullshit mentality anymore.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Two words: Santi's injury.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Two words: Santi's injury.
Counterpoint:
CN1Vg0SWIAA5G-M.jpg

signing some cover might have helped

SA Gunner

Valencia, our opponent in the EL semifinal is up 5-0 before halftime.

Frankfurt, Chelsea's opponent in the EL semifinal were 6-1 at HT.

What the **** is going on ffs. Lucky rentboys.

We have no choice but to muscle through. Our future depends on it mate.

You CANNOT rely on Kroenke to help us here, its two wins in Europe or we are ****ed.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we finish sixth do we have to start EL qualifiers in July or something right?

If not, I’d just play all the youth vs Burnley, they need the experience.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom