• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Would buy fraser plus another winger talented one like Neres for example both could cost us total 50m

Fraser for the left and a talented one for the right, but not sure 5om will be enough.

And then we still would need a Top CB, a LB and maybe a CM (depends how we want to play)

How we want to do this?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fraser for the left and a talented one for the right, but not sure 5om will be enough.

And then we still would need a Top CB, a LB and maybe a CM (depends how we want to play)

How we want to do this?
I don't know we'll need few sales that for sure

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How we want to do this?

Bring Nelson back, promote Saka & Amaechi, keep Iwobi add Fraser.

Bring in top CB, Nkunku and Tierney at LB.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You want to legit finish below Wolves and Leicester?

Even I think of that when I look at the names:lol:. But you add that to the current decent crop we've got and I think we'd do well.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Didn't telegraph reported Ajax would ask for 35M euros to sell?
That was a month ago, and I reckon the price has probably gone up since. Not sure the price was right to begin with either. I'm speculating though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That was a month ago, and I reckon the price has probably gone up since. Not sure the price was right to begin with either. I'm speculating though.
Yeah now Ajax are likely to in final all thier squad value will go up

Let's play Aubamawang

Fraser and Chukwueze would do fine for me as far as wingers go. Then Tierney, and a CB. Although I would consider just the one winger and a CB and spend the rest on van de Beek. It's clear we play better with Ramsey pressing high and his late runs into the box. This guy could do that, making us more potent and balanced in the pressing game imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How good is Neres actually? Genuinely asking.

I’m worried there’s only two or three actual world class players in that Ajax side, namely De Jong and De Ligt.

Don’t want us overpaying for one of their periphery stars, like when Monaco got raided and it turned out only Mbappe and Bernardo Silva were up to scratch.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

I’m worried there’s only two or three actual world class players in that Ajax side, namely De Jong and De Ligt.

Don’t want us overpaying for one of their periphery stars, like when Monaco got raided and it turned out only Mbappe and Bernardo Silva were up to scratch.
He not world class for sure but he young and can improve

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Would buy fraser plus another winger talented one like Neres for example both could cost us total 50m

How we want to do this?
Why not getting two talented wingers instead of one talented and one not talented?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

He's good but not good enough yet. Rather have us sign Van de Beek.

Also heard some people about Lozano, I don't think he's good enough either. You need to be a bit wary with the Dutch league. Even Iwobi would score goals there.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He's good but not good enough yet. Rather have us sign Van de Beek.

Also heard some people about Lozano, I don't think he's good enough either. You need to be a bit wary with the Dutch league. Even Iwobi would score goals there.

PSV fan here. Lozano was really impressive in his first season at the club. This season he has been disappointing. Still scores a lot of goals but Bergwijn is the bigger talent obviously.

He would be a good player for a mid-table counter attacking premier league side: quick, lethal in front of goal but not so good in the tight areas. Clearly not the winger that this club needs, just not good enough. Still better than Iwobi though.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Watched Neres 5-6 times, he loses the ball far too much and doesn't add anything special, but of course, he could improve.
Van de Beek would also be worth investing money, but he will probably go to some top club.

Still remember that ridiculous Lemar thread on AM, I can imagine Neres to be the same.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
D5uhUutXkAIJLqw.jpg

Yeah this backs the impression I have of him, close to 0 successful dribbles per game is almost the opposite of what I want to see from our wingers too.. If he can't keep up his end product next season, you are left with a player who's more frustrating than Mkhitaryan.

Top Bottom