• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Great personality. Decent but injury-prone player. Won't be missed on the pitch but will be in the dressing room. Right decision to let him go. There is no room for sentimentality. We need to be "efficient" with building our squad. Hopefully he finds a good 8-12 PL side. Palace should be interested.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great personality. Decent but injury-prone player. Won't be missed on the pitch but will be in the dressing room. Right decision to let him go. There is no room for sentimentality. We need to be "efficient" with building our squad. Hopefully he finds a good 8-12 PL side. Palace should be interested.
Palace a great shout. He'd be good there.

I'll miss Welbeck's work-rate and athleticism - something we sorely lack in the team right now. I'm partly glad he's going but I appreciate his time here at the club. I'll probably have to call my dad though, he'll be inconsolable :lol:

m-due

It feels so surreal that he is gone but it’s for the better. He can still have a decent career if he stays fit for a team chasing the top 6 spot. Man Utd could use him. ;)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I love Welbz, I'm pretty disappointed he is leaving, I still think he could have been a good squad option to have next year at our disposal. Have to move on I guess though.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Very sad to see him go. Felt we could have used him next year but maybe it’s for the best.

Hopefully means Emery will be forced to give Nketiah game time now.
Hasn't he already given Welbeck's injury? His absence made no difference.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lovely guy, shame about the injury. Would have been a very influential player if he stayed fit.

Hope he makes a good career for himself. I'm not gonna cry for him, though. Barely played for us.

Good luck, Welbz.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Danny Wellbeck:

tenor.gif

roz

Fake News Merchant
Wrong player to be letting go. Sickens me how badly we are run. His work rate is something we sorely lack and have missed him this season. Not the most gifted player but if half of the team worked as hard as he did we wouldnt be in such a mess

TheEconomist

Established Member
Wish him all the best but I think it's the right thing to let him go. Him and iwobi have a similar amount of end product (none) so we won't need both.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hasn't he already given Welbeck's injury? His absence made no difference.

Well Welbeck played a lot before his injury before Christmas when we had a lot of injuries.

Maybe next year if we’re playing 3 times a week he’ll get more game time.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Decent player, sadly plagued by injuries. Terrible send off at the end of the game. He'll be a great option for a mid table team. We should give Nketiah and Nelson his minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom