• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 37

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,088
  • Views 52,309

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Foden getting important starts in the league. Did not expect Pep to give him that trust tbh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Will always hate Leicester if they get a result here

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Brendan Rodgers name was Brenardinho Rodgersankotopolous he wouldn't be seen as the joke that some see him as. Top top manager.
He’s seen as a joke because he’s cringe and stunk the place out Liverpool in the end.

I rate him though, better than Emery.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He’s seen as a joke because he’s cringe and stunk the place out Liverpool in the end.

I rate him though, better than Emery.
That doesn't say much, everyone is better than Emery to you.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Look at the distances between the city players when they defend, always the same, relative to each other. Hate city but love that, like some math teacher came up with it

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I thought it was harsh and stupid from Leicester to fire Puel, but it’s looking clear they’ll be better with Rodgers long term.. Tough decision, but Leicester made the right call.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I thought it was harsh and stupid from Leicester to fire Puel, but it’s looking clear they’ll be better with Rodgers long term.. Tough decision, but Leicester made the right call.

and this without a transfer window.

Latest posts

Top Bottom