• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
D5_d7onW4AIMFHP.jpg

@Trilly's boy did this :(

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm just not confident at all with this.

It'll be a battle of the bottle jobs with Klopp and Poch in the finals and I couldn't bear the thou----

I'm not even gonna say it.

Darkest timeline indeed.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
He did put them 3 up tbf
If he wasn't a bum he would've known that they needed more because Liverpool were the better team last week.
Not really.

I still think the result masks the quality on display tonight. Liverpool have a lot of energy and force one into many mistakes. But the issue of quality remains... Liverpool arent as good as Barca, even with their starting side.

It reminds me of that Crystal Palace win against City this season.

But fair play to the Reds, this is part of their game and they are brilliant at it.
I disagree with you. Liverpool definitely had a lot of good chances last week. I hate to say it but the better team has won this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom