• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanCarlosValeron

Only consolation that I draw from this match is seeing Sergio B exposed as the incredibly limited player that he is. As Faboo put it. Passes to Xavi and lights up a cigar

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You can truly see how far we’re off what Liverpool are at the present. And even question was we as good as this in the past.

Henry, Bergkamp, Peris, Campbell were they anywhere near this level in the early 00’s

You really do question it.?

Is this a serious question?

The Arsenal team of 2000-2005 were not only able to press you into making mistakes, they were able to play through you if you sat back, no matter who you were.

The only argument for this Liverpool team is the defensive organisation. But dont let time away from those years blind you to that period. We were our own worst enemy for not doing more.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I wonder what we can do to close the gap this summer. Our chance to get into top4 was there for taking this season. Feels like if we are not careful this summer the gap will grow bigger between us and other top6 and more worryingly it might also grow closer between us and Everton and Leicester.

We need to be extremely precisive in everything we do next summer!

Honestly the only way is with some luck with signings. Players being better than their price tag or than anyone expected

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I spent years laughing at all the Liverpool fans I know when they were selling the likes of Alonso and Torres, when they appointed Hodgson and signed the likes of Konchesky. Being in the Europa League every season, signing Carroll for 35 million. Lambert replacing Suarez. Laughing at them celebrating a draw with WBA. Laughing at them losing the EL final. Laughing at Gerrard's slip. Laughing at Kiev last year. It's all caught up on my now, they will have the last laugh. I feel sick.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What a result you can hate liverpool but that was a masterclass. Fair credits to them hope ajax Will make the final and beat them.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You can truly see how far we’re off what Liverpool are at the present. And even question was we as good as this in the past.

Henry, Bergkamp, Peris, Campbell were they anywhere near this level in the early 00’s

You really do question it.?
Those players were the equal or better than many in the PL now. What did for us was playing really good teams at their peak. This is the worse Barca team I have seen over twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom