• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Aevi

Hale End FC
Many of his assists have come from set pieces too. Not sure about this one, price is very enticing but we need definite improvement.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
D5uhUutXkAIJLqw.jpg

Yeah this backs the impression I have of him, close to 0 successful dribbles per game is almost the opposite of what I want to see from our wingers too.. If he can't keep up his end product next season, you are left with a player who's more frustrating than Mkhitaryan.
The exact opposite kind of player we need.

Last edited:

GOONER1991

Established Member
D5uhUutXkAIJLqw.jpg

Yeah this backs the impression I have of him, close to 0 successful dribbles per game is almost the opposite of what I want to see from our wingers too.. If he can't keep up his end product next season, you are left with a player who's more frustrating than Mkhitaryan.
This is disappointing, as I like the player but the stats don't tell a good story.

In general, I think if the price (&wages) are right, I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on him. On the proviso that he is not our main wide signing.

Fraser + another, with Iwobi benched, Nelson returning and Mkhitaryan leaving would be ideal.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
People on here always turn their noses up at players from this league then they go and do really well for a rival.
No one is against the idea of getting zaha, except that he might cost a lot.
If we can get deulofeu, I will be more than happy too.
People were talking about the possibility of taking mahrez, sane, herrera.....and they all play for PL clubs.

People here don’t like Fraser because he is an average player and he is not what we needed.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes you need an average player with the right work ethic. A player that appreciates the size of the club and what that means as opposed to a player who just sees another pay cheque.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well it's clear we won't be getting tow quality wingers so if we get like fraser plus a quality winger it'll be very good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No one is against the idea of getting zaha, except that he might cost a lot.
If we can get deulofeu, I will be more than happy too.
People were talking about the possibility of taking mahrez, sane, herrera.....and they all play for PL clubs.

People here don’t like Fraser because he is an average player and he is not what we needed.

Deulofeu would be an awful shout, lad’s got no stamina at all. Also for every good game he gives you three sh*t ones.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He is not the same player now. His performance has been consistent since ac milan.

Yes he f*cking is. The guy almost never plays 90 minutes. He’s gassed after an hour.

He’s started 25 games this year, that’s it. He’s on the bench half the time. How can you buy a player who’s not even a guaranteed starter for Watford.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Yes he f*cking is. The guy almost never plays 90 minutes. He’s gassed after an hour.

He’s started 25 games this year, that’s it. He’s on the bench half the time. How can you buy a player who’s not even a guaranteed starter for Watford.
But still, he is 100 times more talented than Fraser.
We can sign other attacking players but never Fraser.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Well it's clear we won't be getting tow quality wingers so if we get like fraser plus a quality winger it'll be very good.
if thats the plan then im loving it. I wouldnt mind one from the league one from abroad.

e.g. Brandt + Zaha (~£80m)
Fraser + Carrasco (~£55m)

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom