• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Rewatch the game and mhky played very central at times. Almost alongside xhaka at points, he was then trying to drive forward.

Was this the first peek at ramsey replacement, mhky in cm? If he could sort his passing out then it may work.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Rewatch the game and mhky played very central at times. Almost alongside xhaka at points, he was then trying to drive forward.

Was this the first peek at ramsey replacement, mhky in cm? If he could sort his passing out then it may work.
Doesn't have Ramsey's personality IMO. Like Iwobi, he seems to lack conviction in some moments. Ramsey can overthink things at times but he can't be accused of lacking conviction.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Mihki + Özil weekly wage = weekly Ronaldo or Messi level salary.

Sit back, relax, let that sink into your grey matter for a moment.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Doesn't have Ramsey's personality IMO. Like Iwobi, he seems to lack conviction in some moments. Ramsey can overthink things at times but he can't be accused of lacking conviction.
What I like about Mikhi is he's not afraid to fail, like Ramsey wasn't. Ramsey had thicker skin and a bigger balls though. If you have thick skin and big balls, you're halfway there
:bounce::bounce:

Sobotka

Just watched Liverpool fans experience something incredible and then I log on to see this thread about this **** player we have in our ranks.

Tourbillion out.
I get angry just seeing his name tbh.

Him, Xhaka, Mustafi and Kolasinac personify how ****ing **** this club has become. I ****ing hate them.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What I like about Mikhi is he's not afraid to fail, like Ramsey wasn't. Ramsey had thicker skin and a bigger balls though. If you have thick skin and big balls, you're halfway there
:bounce::bounce:

If anything Mkhi seems to scared to fail a lot of the time. He has no balls whatsoever. Goes hiding for large portions of games.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If anything Mkhi seems to scared to fail a lot of the time. He has no balls whatsoever. Goes hiding for large portions of games.
He likes a shot on goal though. He backs himself. That’s where the similarities end though. Ramsey was Hollywood, Mikhi is Coronation street.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just watched Liverpool fans experience something incredible and then I log on to see this thread about this **** player we have in our ranks.

Tourbillion out.

When I watch Liverpool and see their front 3 put teams to the sword and then come here and see people creaming themselves over Lacazette I get this same feeling.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette doesn’t have the pace to keep up and Firmino is much better. Imagine watching Lacazette’s slow ass keep up with Mane & Salah.
Yeh I forgot Firmino is God's reply to Usain Bolt... Firmino doesnt even run the same way Salah and Mane do. He peels into the space as a false 9 which allows them to run ahead.

Lacazette and Firmino aren't actually as different as you may think. Laca isn't primarily a goalscorer he has been most successful as a second striker in England, it's the reason he won POTS here. He can help spark attacks with clever dribbling and passes.

Another reason why Lacazette would suit Liverpool so much is his drive and anger. He really gives everything and you can see how pumped up he can get. I ****ing love it, we are missing players like that and Liverpool are filled with them (Klopp knows how to get that out of his players tbh)

BigPoppaPump

Lacazette and Firmino aren't actually as different as you may think. Laca isn't primarily a goalscorer he has been most successful as a second striker in England, it's the reason he won POTS here. He can help spark attacks with clever dribbling and passes.

Then he should be a midfielder then innt. Sick of having strikers that aren’t focused on scoring goals, does he expect Iwobi and Özil to do it?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Then he should be a midfielder then innt. Sick of having strikers that aren’t focused on scoring goals, does he expect Iwobi and Özil to do it?
So then you can say the same about Firmino?? Fact is Lacazette has had a much more impactfu season than him numbers wise and in terms of pushing our side forward.

Lacazette has a goalscorer next to him he doesnt need Özil or Iwobi to score goals. He needs another quality winger in the side to help the balance of the attack and pitch in with some goals.

At the end of the day Aubameyang has missed so many more sitters than Lacazette this season anyway.. he has scored more yes, but has also had the penalties. Also, what does Auba offer but goals? Laca + Auba can be a great combo if we get some good players around them. Right now they're our best players in the squad and are surrounded by Iwobi, Mkhy and Özil :lol:

BigPoppaPump

So then you can say the same about Firmino?? Fact is Lacazette has had a much more impactfu season than him numbers wise and in terms of pushing our side forward.

Lacazette has a goalscorer next to him he doesnt need Özil or Iwobi to score goals. He needs another quality winger in the side to help the balance of the attack and pitch in with some goals.

At the end of the day Aubameyang has missed so many more sitters than Lacazette this season anyway.. he has scored more yes, but has also had the penalties. Also, what does Auba offer but goals? Laca + Auba can be a great combo if we get some good players around them. Right now they're our best players in the squad and are surrounded by Iwobi, Mkhy and Özil :lol:

Firmino is in a team/system where he don’t need to be the goal scorer, Lacazette isn’t.

Since when was offering goals a bad thing? I’d much rather my striker offer only goals rather than build up play, shouldn’t be his job.

Problem with Lacazette/Auba is that they don’t really make that good of a duo. People are just fooled with how they act like bumchums but lets be honest 2 strikers is outdated and ain’t gonna get anywhere with both of them and no wingers.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Problem with Lacazette/Auba is that they don’t really make that good of a duo. People are just fooled with how they act like bumchums but lets be honest 2 strikers is outdated and ain’t gonna get anywhere with both of them and no wingers.
Auba was actually successful at LM coming into striker while Lacazette peeled off to act as a second striker. This was when we played 4231 and win on a great winning streak.
What killed that formation was the fact that Bellerin got injured and we no longer had width the provide those crosses from the right that Auba has loved his whole career. Also, that formation places importance on the CAM, they need to get involved in the play a lot... we dont have someone like that.
If we signed a competent CAM and a wide man as well as Bellerin returning I'd love to see us go back to that formation.

2 strikers can work with a 3 at the back too but we need a creative player who just gets more involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom