• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst regular player of the Emirates era

Who do you consider to be the worst (regular) player of the Emirates era?

• Phillipe Senderos (117 apps)

• Manuel Almunia (175 apps)

• Emmanuel Eboue (214 apps)

• Lord Nicklas Bendtner (171 apps)

• Theo Walcott (397 apps)

• Denilson (153 apps)

• Francis Coquelin (160 apps)

• Olivier Giroud (253 apps)

• Alex Iwobi (146 apps)

• Shrokdan Mustafi (111 apps)

Results are only viewable after voting.

progman07

Established Member
Senderos for me, but he was also one of the biggest disappointments too. This guy had so much potential, then Drogba just ruined him in one game and he was never the same after that. If Arshavin played over 100 games he's a good shout too, along with Almunia.
I loved Arshavin and he was done by being played up front in my opinion. He was constantly attacked for his lack of tracking back, but in attack he has been amazing, single-handedly brought us back to the top4 in 2009.

Polar Bear

The worst player I ever seen in recent history is Squillaci, he was beyond awful, the worst player we ever had in last century.

But from that list its Senderos. Senderos was lucky that he normally had a good LB, RB and CB with him but he was shockingly bad. and when his partner was Djourou who is also one of the worst defenders we had it was highlighted even more.

balthazar

Come on Walcott? Over 100 goals for the Arsenal, can hardly be the worst. Same with Giroud was quality. But where is Silvestre? Denilson?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom