• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s a good player tbf but I’m a bit shocked we’re in for him.

My local-ish team is in league one and he’s one of the better players in the division when I’ve seen him play but he’s never struck me as a future star in the PL.

Decent player but he’s looked a class below his teammate who’s been their star man all year. A certain Krystian Bielik.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I saw him one or twice, not enough to make judgments, but I found it funny that 2 days ago I remembered him out of nowhere and ended up saying his name like 5 times that day, for no reason and no connection at all

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

My local-ish team is in league one and he’s one of the better players in the division when I’ve seen him play but he’s never struck me as a future star in the PL.

Decent player but he’s looked a class below his teammate who’s been their star man all year. A certain Krystian Bielik.

You're shocked Arsenal is in for a free player? :D

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I saw him one or twice, not enough to make judgments, but I found it funny that 2 days ago I remembered him out of nowhere and ended up saying his name like 5 times that day, for no reason and no connection at all

11bu1pk.jpg

1CK1S

We need to start giving him some game time next season or at least loan him to a PL club.

Now on to dude, would love to bring him in for added depth with most of his time going towards Europe whether that be the Europa League or Champions League.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We're still stuck with the last player we signed from Charlton - Carl Jenkinson - so it's a no from me.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

We could give a shot to Joe Willock instead IMO.

yybecause

Martinez is definitely getting his no.2 spot, but my question is; What position is Bielik playing at for Charlton? Dm, Cb, both)

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Martinez is definitely getting his no.2 spot, but my question is; What position is Bielik playing at for Charlton? Dm, Cb, both)

Most of the games he played as a CDM, only helped out as a CB in a few games.

Charlton played a 4-3-1-2 often and he was the central men in the three man midfield behind the Nr.10.

Ashybashy86

If Aribo is getting a shot then Bielik definitely should. He’s younger than Aribo and he’s been absolutely class.

Don’t get the point of loaning out players like Bielik and Martinez if they don’t get the chance to shine.
I really rate Bielik. His playing style has matured and his passing range is quite good.

yybecause

I still remember his videos from Poland where he played as DM.
You could see right away he has a good understanding of how to protect the ball, position himself and get himself in a nice position to pass the ball while under pressure.

I am curious why there is no mention about him at all, just like Bennacer who is doin more then well for that buyout price.

back to Bielik, could be Xhaka's cover?

one formation I was always a big fan of but rarely see anyone play it is with an anchroman. guy who can drop deep as 3rd CB (I am talking real CB style, not just any cover in mould of a midfielder), allowing fb's to bomb forward as he is forming a 3 man D in that case.
but at the same time, guy who knows how to play and pass, and is not in no mans land when pushed a bit further up.

Always though Chambers could do well there, but Bielik is another great shout, probably even better one.

Keplaz

I've watched Charlton quite regularly as they are my local team and I will be at the Valley on Friday.

Bielek is head and shoulders above everyone in that league. His thinking is on a different level, he carries the ball well and rarely misplaces passes. He started the season playing at CB but he's been much better at CDM.

His only issue is injuries as he gets hurt quite a lot and it's difficult to build your team around him. When fit he's Premiership quality but he has to maintain his fitness.

Joe Aribo is a quality player. His decision making let's him down on occasion but he can do everything. He can shoot, he can pick a pass and he can defend. He's genuinely box to box, and in a few years will definitely be in the PL.

If Charlton don't make it out of League 1, he's certainly gone. Might still go even if they do. He might be able to step up straight away like Dele Alli did, if we sign him as he's a very intelligent footballer. Don't think he's ready for us yet but wouldn't be a bad player to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom