• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Crap. I didn't even watch and I feel so sick about that I'm not sure I can watch the Gremio-Universidad Catolica game in Copa Libertadores later. Been looking forward to that all day too. Crap. :(

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
both Barca and Ajax deserved to go out against weaker teams. disgusting from both

I give credit to spuds and pool for showing the PL spirit, but I cant give them more cause I really dont rate them as top teams, not even close. more so I blame others for not having the football basics integrated in them. I am livid how can a team switch off so much in such moments. Barca as experienced team and Ajax as a young one. Terrible.

still, it's all fixed in the first place

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'd hate to see the state of this place if the unthinkable happens. Hope there's a plan in place for an immediate shutdown of this forum at 9.45pm (BST) on June 1

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously how do you bottle essentially a three goal lead in one half of football?

And then how does that happen the very next day? It’s actually hilarious in a soul destroying kind of way.

Feel like I’m in a Coen brothers movie.
Conceding 2 goals in space of few minutes it'll always put you in massive pressure that's what happen for barca and Ajax they didn't know how to kill the game

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sp**s overtaking us happened under Wengers watch btw. Sp**s who've barely spent any money overtook us a few years ago and are now heading to a CL final with a chance to win the thing before we do. For all the whinging about City's billions over the last few years Pochettino has managed to build a team that can compete while Wenger let us slip out of the competition entirely. I'm sorry but these are facts here.
Sp**s are basically us ten to fifteen years ago. Patience to build and no hounding by the media. They've had it easier than we ever did and so have Liverpool as every man and his dog bleats on about Arsenal and Utd. The pressure should be on both from next season. It won't be so easy to cope. Even Jose cracked. Wenger was manager but our failure comes under Kroenke's ownership. Its killing us. The AOB targeted the wrong person.

blaze_of_glory

I could put up with this if the final Game of Thrones season wasn’t so ****ing diabolical.

Utterly dreadful time to be alive. Up there with the Black Plague if not worse.
Seriously. There is no joy left in the world. It's like in Lord of the Rings when Arwen looks into the future and it's all just cold and grey and the dust of fallen glory.

59897719_2289482644405747_3885213878224683008_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom