• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Loser mentality... crying about the success from others instead of taking care of why we are not in the final and they are.

So what if he has a loser's mentality as a football fan?

If he cries about the success of sp*rs instead of taking care of why we are not in the final, how does that even affect the club's performance?

Unless if rich1990 is one of Arsenal's top guns on the board, or he's a player himself, then his loser mentality will do sweet f*ck all to the club.

I still hate rich 1990 though.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
JF5wt6v.jpg

giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There are Chelsea fans rooting for Sp**s based on twitter anyways. You'd be surprised just how hated Liverpool are, I think outwith Arsenal fans most are indifferent about Sp**s.
We are still the biggest team in London-just about. Of course Chelsea fans are rooting for Sp**s. They want to destroy us as despite the trophies, nobody really respects them. Us going down elevates them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I have to check if any large asteroids are passing by earth before the finals take place because we might as well just destroy life on the planet and start over.

"Horizon : Zero Dawn" had the right idea. Make it happen @MLK79

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
dunno about Sp**s but Liverpool has 94 points from 37 games in by far the hardest league in the world. And playing second time in row in CL-final.
Feel sorry for Ajax but Barca is trash. A lot of old players many years past their prime.
Liverpool would have around the same number of points as spuds if not for the help from refs so yeah, they are not that good imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom