• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’m totally at peace with Sp**s winning this, and oh yes they will....let’s not kid ourselves here.

Just look at how they got here beginning from the group stages to tonight, and that should tell you the cup has their name on it just like Chelsea.

The club we love and support has failed us, and I feel the embarrassment, the humiliation and the banter era is just beginning for I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel under Stan Kroenke.

It was fun laughing at Sp**s while it lasted. Good night

Last edited:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
JF5wt6v.jpg
The Allies need to have a reunion tour and start bombing Italy again.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

As bad as we feel now imagine you’re an Ajax fan.

You have your best CL run in 20 years, knock out the holders then the favourites.

Then you lose to Sp**s :lol: :lol: the best chance you’ll ever have in your lifetime and you lost to ****ing Sp**s.

With seconds left to play. That's the bit that hurts the most for me. A few seconds and it would have saved all this trauma.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
As bad as we feel now imagine you’re an Ajax fan.

You have your best CL run in 20 years, knock out the holders then the favourites.

Then you lose to Sp**s :lol: :lol: the best chance you’ll ever have in your lifetime and you lost to ****ing Sp**s.
Who cares about them? They can go to hell. Hope their squad gets ripped apart and they go into liquidation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

13 years ago yesterday.

We say goodbye to Highbury having secured top four on the final day with the help of Lasagna gate.

We’re about to move into a new stadium and are looking forward to our first Champions League final in club history.

It’s been all down hill ever since that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom