• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Tonight has been a complete and utter nightmare and we haven't even played. Awful just awful.

If Spuds win the champions league then f***ing hell we are doomed for the next 30+ years, we will NEVER ever hear the end of it.

I feel sick

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just got home and watched the highlights, my emotions were all over the place and I literally cried for Ajax at the end. Got to give it to Sp**s tho as much I hate them, they believe they can do it, just praying and hoping Liverpool do them in - either way I wish neither would win it lol. Let's just hope if Sp**s do win it - we win the EL at least.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

13 years ago yesterday.

We say goodbye to Highbury having secured top four on the final day with the help of Lasagna gate.

We’re about to move into a new stadium and are looking forward to our first Champions League final in club history.

It’s been all down hill ever since that day.

Hopefully their first Champions League final (after moving to a new stadium) ends like ours. But only by a bigger scoreline.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just imagine the DVD and Blu-Ray sales of this years Champions League. Avengers level s**t with some of the games we've seen.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

13 years ago yesterday.

We say goodbye to Highbury having secured top four on the final day with the help of Lasagna gate.

We’re about to move into a new stadium and are looking forward to our first Champions League final in club history.

Well said. Burn this edifice raised to modern corporate greed & rebuild Highbury.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
13 years ago yesterday.

I think the downhill began when we sold our club to kroenke we went from top European club to unambitious English club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom