• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think the downhill began when we sold our club to kroenke we went from top European club to unambitious English club

Wrighty said this the day David Dein left in 2007.

"I know the players aren't happy. I know Thierry Henry's not happy. We're talking about a man [David Dein] who goes into the dressing room after every single game, shakes every player by the hand and who knows all the youth team players."

"I know this for a fact that the manager and the players are 100 per cent behind David Dein and I can see real repercussions coming off the back of this."

He had no idea.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Won’t all this suffering just make our CL + PL double in 2026 that much sweeter ?

Your optimism though admirable, is entirely misplaced.

We're not winning anything for at least another 3 decades. By that time, a geriatric Daniel Levy will have overseen Sp**s rise as the premier London side with us being a footnote in history.

The sun has set on our age. It's over & what a sorry sight it is.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
My trip to Amsterdam is officially cancelled sorry ladies.

You can visit Vice City.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

"I know the players aren't happy. I know Thierry Henry's not happy. We're talking about a man [David Dein] who goes into the dressing room after every single game, shakes every player by the hand and who knows all the youth team players."

"I know this for a fact that the manager and the players are 100 per cent behind David Dein and I can see real repercussions coming off the back of this."

He had no idea.
Yeah it's looks we just have nobody that love the club in board they look all interest in money

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it's looks we just have nobody that love the club in board they look all interest in money

Apparently Wenger asked Dein if he wanted to quit in solidarity with him. Things really took a turn that day.

Instead of Moshy and Usmanov, who are splashing the cash at bloody Everton our owner is everything wrong with Capitalism.

The man looks like a James Bond villain ffs.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We're not winning anything for at least another 3 decades. By that time, a geriatric Daniel Levy will have overseen Sp**s rise as the premier London side with us being a footnote in history.

We can be bought by a shiekh... That’s my hope anyway :lol: I would happily welcome “where were you when you were ****” chants

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There can be no perfectly controlled study, but one can make educated guesses. Would you need to give Steve McClaren 2 decades at the helm of Arsenal before you could conclude with reasonable certainty that Wenger was a superior boss?
:lol: We’re discussing top managers here, not Steve McClaren. Your guess wouldn’t even need to be educated to know that Wenger was better.

But when it comes to Klopp, Wenger, Pep, Ferguson etc, to really know who was best you’d have to have exactly the same conditions, which would be impossible. As my old science teacher used to say, ‘If you can’t control all the variables your conclusion is meaningless’.

So at the end of the day it’s just opinion.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

He had no idea.
Absolutely. It is not a coincidence that the more control Kronke has had the less ambitious this club has become which is why his final takeover is such a disaster.

Wiltord's left boot

F**k me. I'm just off out to drive my car over a bridge.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Tonight has been a complete and utter nightmare and we haven't even played. Awful just awful.

If Spuds win the champions league then f***ing hell we are doomed for the next 30+ years, we will NEVER ever hear the end of it.

I feel sick

Sp**s beeing asswhooped by Barcelona in the group stages and are in the final ffs they played good today but you need that little bit of luck they had. Liverpool Will stuff them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom