• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's only covering himself because he told someone that Sp**s won't win anything on Twitter after the City game.
That's it. He's trying to remain classy, but at the end of the day, he's hurting like us. He's a gooner. Should have just stayed quiet until Liverpool beat them though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The wait for the final is going to be unbearable too, I just want this nightmare season to end. This is already up there with the worst seasons I can remember, with the potential of definitely being the worst.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
We’ve missed such an opportunity to fill the void with the decline of United and Chelsea over the past few years. We’ve let Liverpool and ****ing Sp**s of all clubs to step up to the plate.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The sun has set on our age. It's over & what a sorry sight it is.

No I disagree on this strongly. How many clubs have won the League more than us?

Two. We’ve won the league 13 ****ing times. We are one of the giants of English football, we’ve won titles in every era.

This is a blip on our radar, Kroenke is our Hicks & Gillet and one day hopefully soon he’ll be gone.

To paraphrase the great Johnny Cash, “we’ll be back again, and again, and again.”

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've only just managed to drag myself on here. For those on here who still hate Liverpool, you better swallow your pride and learn to cheer them on. Anything to keep our noisy neighbours quiet on 1st June.

blaze_of_glory

No I disagree on this strongly. How many clubs have won the League more than us?

Two. We’ve won the league 13 ****ing times. We are one of the giants of English football, we’ve won titles in every era.

This is a blip on our radar, Kroenke is our Hicks & Gillet and one day hopefully soon he’ll be gone.

To paraphrase the great Johnny Cash, “we’ll be back again, and again, and again.”
That's the spirit.

Ban reduced to one year.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Agreed. We may not win anything for another 5-10 years or so but we’ll be back! Everyone just try and stay alive so we can all enjoy it

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Just spent £1,500 on flights to Baku, 2 nights there plus a Milan stopover for my son and I.

No ****ing idea why :lol:

Maybe i’ll just visit the famous carpet museum.

We’ll probably lose tomorrow but I’ll go just to get away from the ****ing spuds fans.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Here's hoping.

The only thing that'll make me come to terms with Sp**s winning the CL is us winning 2 or 3 in quick succession to eclipse their achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom