• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Several clubs are said to be courting him, and Le Parisien name those as Tottenham, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We always seem to be behind Sp**s in these links its ****ing depressing even if it's all bullshit. I pray we get CL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
no way we can sign this guy with the budget we got Ajax will have all the rights to ask at least 60M

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would instantly make our team better, i would go all in for him! Much rather him than Nkunku, Rabiot etc.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would instantly make our team better, i would go all in for him! Much rather him than Nkunku, Rabiot etc.

Much rather yeah, but we are talking about 40-60 millions more at least. We have to be sensible. We need a few players so cheap good value ones are okay for me.

Let's play Aubamawang

How do you say no to signing DB10's protégé though? Surely if anyone can convince him to move here, it would be him. After all, it wasn't CL football that lured him to us. Or even Wenger.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Always a bit worried about signing players off of tournament runs, I haven't seen enough of him domestically, only CL.

But some standout players in tournaments (world cup signings) can never reach the heights again consistently.

Does anyone know how he has been this year domestically? I see Ajax are doing well but that doesn't come as a surprise.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Always a bit worried about signing players off of tournament runs, I haven't seen enough of him domestically, only CL.

But some standout players in tournaments (world cup signings) can never reach the heights again consistently.

Does anyone know how he has been this year domestically? I see Ajax are doing well but that doesn't come as a surprise.
I would argue that CL is a better indicator of his ability than Eredvise is. He was very consistent in KO stages against top clubs like Juventus and Real and he was also very good against clubs like Tottenham.
If it's 50-60m, I think he is worth every penny, but I can't see him taking a step back from Ajax to Arsenal unless we give him some crazy money.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I do think he is that good, but it's the hype that gets his price too high. You can find similar level of players around, or talents, for much less and they are about to explode just like Donny
Yet Arsenal fans and manager were more than happy to invest 80m on Lemar, but when they see quality player it's is hype and too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom