• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Welcome to Baku

As an Arsenal supporter I am happy that we have reached the final and I am twice as happy that this final will be played in my home city, Baku.

To all gunners who will be travelling to Baku, please visit my website www.bakuvoyage.com to get useful travel tips about Baku.

If you still have any questions about Baku, please ask them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Mustafa

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
As an Arsenal supporter I am happy that we have reached the final and I am twice as happy that this final will be played in my home city, Baku.

To all gunners who will be travelling to Baku, please visit my website www.bakuvoyage.com to get useful travel tips about Baku.

If you still have any questions about Baku, please ask them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Mustafa
Hi and thanks for the information.

Controversial question: How are you feeling about Mhiktaryan and the question of him traveling over there?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I guess it's all decided at start of season but it seems crazy two London teams having to travel that far for a game :lol:

Hi and thanks for the information.

Controversial question: How are you feeling about Mhiktaryan and the question of him traveling over there?

Do not want to mix politics with football.

Azerbaijan has hosted a number of international events and no athelts ever had a problem with visiting Azerbaijan.

Last edited:

RichWeath

Got a ticket but can't afford the flight, awesome.
I understand everyone wants to see the game, but why the **** is it in Azerbaijan to start with.
The ticket allocation is a ****ing joke too, fans should boycott but obviously won't.

Money money money, **** the fan

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
He got a visa for the Qarabag game I believe, think he chose not to travel for personal security reasons.
then as we aren't playing an Azerbijani team he might feel Ok this time - not that he's a vital part of our squad anyway

but why chose any country where visas are required? it's bound to cause more expense and more complications for the fans, and the country's authorities too

G-unit

I’ve been following this forum for quite some time, but the final straw to make an account was seeing the idiotic reactions on this thread.

This fan base is the most mentally weak, most miserable one I have ever seen. Wtf is wrong with you people? OP starts a well-meaning thread, and then look at the idiotic replies above. You ****ers can never be happy!

(Case in point, you could be winning by 3 goals off an Auba hat trick, and then easily **** on him if he messes up a touch)

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I’ve been following this forum for quite some time, but the final straw to make an account was seeing the idiotic reactions on this thread.

This fan base is the most mentally weak, most miserable one I have ever seen. Wtf is wrong with you people? OP starts a well-meaning thread, and then look at the idiotic replies above. You ****ers can never be happy!

(Case in point, you could be winning by 3 goals off an Auba hat trick, and then easily **** on him if he messes up a touch)

Great contribution!

hello Mustafa. Can you please tell me if there are any places in Baku where people get lost and never return?

Asking for Mustafi a friend.

Maybe back in the 90s after collapse of the Soviet Union :lol:
Baku is a very safe place and maybe even safer than London according to this website
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compar...untry2=United+Kingdom&city1=Baku&city2=London

Of course, people can get mugged as in any other city in the world. But basically, it is very safe and I haven't heard about foreigner tourist having any problems, provided you use common sense.

There are certain areas to avoid, but there is nothing interesting over there anyway so if you stick to main streets you should not have much problems.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

You seem super happy...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Welcome to AM mate. You’ll fit right in here.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What a shame that we are finally in a European cup final and I cannot help but having a hard time to enjoy.

I really should just be looking to have a great time with us going into a final, but the weight of this final in hindsight to the clubs future seems just too high to bear the prospect of a loss.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom