• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@drippin its not trolling. I believe he is a better player now. He can do more than Lacazette and will only continue to get better. It's a no brainer to me. But that's my opinion and it's a firmly held one. You dont need to agree. Nobody needs to agree. 100 times out of 100 I'd rather Moussa Dembele over Lacazette.

But when Lacazette has similar stats in EPL as Dembele in Ligue 1, he is not an upgrade at this point.

Also if Lacazette scores 28 goals in his last Ligue 1 season compared to Dembele's 13, he is not an upgrade. When Dembele scores similar amounts you can say he is even or maybe an upgrade. But even then he hasn't proved himself in EPL.

How do you reckon there have been Barcelona rumours about Lacazette and not Dembele? Or has there? For me it's pretty clear why. Barcelona is above those other clubs you mentioned who are interested in Dembele, so it's clear hint that Lacazette is the better player now.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Spend 100+mil plus Sanchez like wages on Griezmann, or spend probably half that on an equally good if not better player like Laca. It's a no brainer tbh, shame brain is exactly what the Barca board seem to be lacking when it comes to their transfer dealings.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Spend 100+mil plus Sanchez like wages on Griezmann, or spend probably half that on an equally good if not better player like Laca. It's a no brainer tbh, shame brain is exactly what the Barca board seem to be lacking when it comes to their transfer dealings.

You messing around?

Griezmann is levels above Laca.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you get massive money you obviously accept it and look to sign a better quality of wingers than we currently can.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
1 less assist overall than Lacazette then, lol.
What lol? That guy was with Liverpool for 5 years and this is the maximum he scored in one year. And it was in response to a post which said that Coutinho scored lot more than Laca. That was just a sample of a post that shows how people cook up stories to make him look bad because they had deemed him poor even before he joined Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He isn't though?

We can easily afford to get rid, get to play the superior striker in Auba upfront full time and sign some wingers.

With Ramsey gone he’s definitely our second best player at worst.

There’s such a gulf between him and Auba and the rest of the squad it’s unreal. If we sell him our only striking options will be PEA and Nketiah.

We’d definitely need to buy another first rate player to replace him on top of what we need. Without him next year and a PEA injury we’d be under threat from the likes of Everton and Wolves.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
We're not selling him ffs.

Barca are not desperate enough so shell out 100m or whatever for Laca, they have more pressing needs and issues in midfield and defence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom